Hello everybody,

just a few quick shots from the fantastic Iceland Demo, approaching Isafjordur with its very challenging curved approach.

It's hard to believe this is all free.

Thank you ORBX!

OqvXS.jpg

ptQAO.jpg

rNjSF.jpg

DNJZK.jpg

RCUbI.jpg

Aafj5.jpg

iDvO.jpg

y0slM.jpg

CLmxX.jpg

3uIiz.jpg

No editing apart from resizing/converting to jpg and adding the sig ;)

Comments welcome, as always :)

Cheers, Alex

Btw (i hope to be allowed to post this here, otherwise please delete but i think this makes a beautiful combination and is good for both). Somebody is developing a scenery for BIIS. You can find the pictures here:

http://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/showthread.php?t=427724

I already told him to have a look at FTX Iceland to make sure that his scenery blends in nicely.

Indeed a stunning set Alex! This is really an impressive region to fly - with a most challenging airport approach. And if one recalls that it's one of the places from where a few people set out to discover and colonize Greenland and even sites of the "New World" in ancient days ...

Indeed a stunning set Alex! This is really an impressive region to fly - with a most challenging airport approach. And if one recalls that it's one of the places from where a few people set out to discover and colonize Greenland and even sites of the "New World" in ancient days ...

another nice find! :)

Fantastic weather and water setting, Alex, you make Iceland look fantastic!

another nice find! :)

woow,

can hardly distinguish between real and Image

GREAT PICS !!!

Thumbs up

Thanks a lot friends :)

Archived