This was brought to my attention, any idea anyone ?

Jay Kae

Thanks for bringing it to my attention Jay. I noticed that there were several nominations for ORBX's products as well as Anthony Lynch's Ballina. They got my vote as well as you getting my vote as well. Just shows what great work you do keeping our forums up and running.

Why? I reckon you did it yourself, so you could get a lifetime, guaranteed no-ban membership of your favourite forum. Ahahahaha!

Whoops, and you deserve to be recognized, maybe not with the lifetime membership, but maybe something better, like all the floppy disks you'd ever need to use...

Thanks for bringing it to my attention Jay. I noticed that there were several nominations for ORBX's products as well as Anthony Lynch's Ballina. They got my vote as well as you getting my vote as well. Just shows what great work you do keeping our forums up and running.

Here here, ditto for me. Jay's in with a chance for sure

Yup, same for me. Howard

Clearly it's a good sign that there are people in the AVSIM community who recognise a committed, hard-working individual that has given so much to the hobby ........ and also a good sign that people are voting for someone outside of the AVSIM "approved persons list". :D

Knowing AVSIM as we do Jay, I'm surprised you're on there, but I'm sure it's down to good hearty, honest, appreciative users, rather than any recognition for you from the "AVSIM machine". :)

Uhm, thanks fellas I really appreciate the kind words and warm sentiments but I would still like to know who nominated me, I am just a server guy ya know what I mean ?

You are the guy that paved the highway for the rest of us to use. Got my vote as well...

Cheers :)

Whoever nominated you deserves their own nomination for nominating you. You got my vote on the nominations and I would like to nominate the nominator for putting your name up for nomination. Good luck Jay! You totally deserve to be nominated by the nominator(s). Thank you to the nominator(s) ! Go Jay, go Jay, go Jay!

Archived