Grand Teton - All Seasons Pass [KJAC Jackson Hole]

G'day everyone,

Thank you all for the very positive feedback on our work-in-progress screenshots, rest assured I am working feverishly behind the scenes to get this product ready for release.

For my second batch of promo screenshots for KJAC, I thought I would focus on two aspects of the scenery; the new terminal extensions and the seasonal variations of the huge coverage area. For those not familiar with the real-life airport, major work was done on the airport terminal throughout 2009-2010, with the new terminal being re-opened in December 2010. I've ensured that the terminal has been rendered accurately and in high-detail, including not only the new non-airside facade but even the famous Moose-antler entry gateway.

For the non-tubeliner flyer, there is the enormous photoreal area to explore, including several towns near the airport and the entire Teton Range. At it's furthest extents, the coverage area stretches 65km north to south and 40km east to west, with plenty of scenic terrain to explore. Because of the variations in both geopraphy and elevation, different areas of the PR will experience different seasons at any one time - for example, during spring, whilst the grasses of Jackson Hole will be lush, most of the Teton Range will still be under heavy snow coverage.

Anyway, enjoy these screenshots, I have a few more features up my sleeve to showcase before the product goes on sale.

Cheers!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This looks incredible ! I may have to make an exception and buy an NA airport and surroundings from ORBX. Never bought any ORBX-NA airports before as I don't know them and don't even have any idea of where they are. This region however, I have been driving through and this brings back nice memories.

Cheers,

Siggy

Common man...release this, then finish it after we got it. :D Ha, just kidding, but it is looking wonderful! I really can't wait to have this one.

You guys at Orbx are real artists! Buying one of your airports or scenery is like having a fine art.

Incredible shots. This airport is the sweet spot for me: It can handle jets, has instrument procedures, and not too big that it still retains the charm of the smaller Orbx fields. Can't wait. I will buy as many airports in this class as Orbx is willing to produce.

Archived