Around Mt Rainier in Washington State

ikbenik

The highest mountain in the US-state of Washington is Mt Rainier(14409 Ft - 4392mtr) and closest to Seattle(about 60Mi) of the Cascade Range. Still a possible danger for volcanic activity to the area. Ice- and snowcovered could be endanger 700000 inhabitants around the area when eruptions will be active in the near future.

The flight I made is from and to Seattle in a complete roundflight over the splendid scenery that Orbx TrueEarth Washington HD presents, a hughe 209 GB scenery Add in XP11:

Mt-Rainier-Cirrus-SF50-1.jpg

Mt-Rainier-Cirrus-SF50-2.jpg

Mt-Rainier-Cirrus-SF50-3.jpg

Mt-Rainier-Cirrus-SF50-4.jpg

Mt-Rainier-Cirrus-SF50-5.jpg

Mt-Rainier-Cirrus-SF50-6.jpg

Mt-Rainier-Cirrus-SF50-7.jpg

Mt-Rainier-Cirrus-SF50-8.jpg

Mt-Rainier-Cirrus-SF50-9.jpg

Mt-Rainier-Cirrus-SF50-10.jpg

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, carlosqr said:

Landon is going to like these for sure

Yep, love mountains Carlos, you are right :) So many good looking images here Johnny. You have captured some great and scenic XP shots here.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Great shots from XP, always good to see. I have all the TrueEarth for XP in SD which is really not bad except you go down too much.

And I still can't make up my mind to upgrade because it's so much data. It's not expensive though. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, andiflyit said:

Great shots from XP, always good to see. I have all the TrueEarth for XP in SD which is really not bad except you go down too much.

And I still can't make up my mind to upgrade because it's so much data. It's not expensive though. 

Yes you're right...I had previously same area in SD. By deleting everithing from FSX/P3D, I got free roam on my drive(s). So for a small amount I installed the HD version who is spectacular if you cruise lower then 3000Ft. But it's not an upgrade from SD to HD, you must first delete the SD Add, download=38.7GB but extracted and ready for use=209.3GB  ! Be sure to have enough free space before installing this exceptional detailled TrueEarth Add(s) in HD. Oregon in HD is even larger -> 220.1GB !

• Like 2