short hop and drop....

wain71

a few shots from a quick hop with some parcels, Dundee to Edinburgh over TE Orbx, Thrandas Caravan is my plane of choice, I think I might be in this for a while....

y4m8s7ux24PTXJOFc_L7UvjC2jTP-dD7Iz5UGhb7

y4mD_LvjOE84bHKtnTvBlW2Jqt_Cs7VzOCV0oZXK

our destination awaits.....

y4mPy8AqDa-fgQ2Sw8nOwGG2ut1SYUFC0f0DxxFg

y4muklJBQtUE3D4pJDFJ2oYK_igIooU2n6H5XQX5

• Like 8

22 hours ago, andiflyit said:

Nice shots Wayne, looks good your XP. :)

I don't have the caravan in XP, is this one really ok? Including all lights and fde and so? 

I have only had this for 2 days but very good so far, I have worked a lot with Dan & the team and Thranda on the Just Flight planes for Xplane and they are very thorough, approachable & Dan gives a long explanation as to why something may not be just right....

8 hours ago, John Mac said:

looking forward to seeing how all this looks in XP 12!

me too, maybe a few weeks to go.......

6 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Wayne, your plane looks to be in fine kilter.:wacko::blink:

Perfect to show off some fine Scots scenery.:)

I was s-tarten to enjoy the flight but I forgot to loch the door and nearly fell out....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, wain71 said:

I have only had this for 2 days but very good so far, I have worked a lot with Dan & the team and Thranda on the Just Flight planes for Xplane and they are very thorough, approachable & Dan gives a long explanation as to why something may not be just right....

me too, maybe a few weeks to go.......

I was s-tarten to enjoy the flight but I forgot to loch the door and nearly fell out....

Forgot to loch the door?:lol: This is what happens when your crew are wee Doc and Doris!:wacko::blink:

The last time I visited Scotland I was at the Highland Hotel  in Inverness and asked for a Tartan room.:huh:

Was I lucky as I got both.:o

• Haha 1