PYREEGUE Dev Co. 2022 Roadmap.

pyreegue

On 4/25/2022 at 3:29 PM, JamieBrooks said:

Glad your all safe, the EMA tower looks exceptional and look forwards to seeing the final product :) if you need any images getting landside I am local to EMA.

I sure do! Please send me a message through the forums, cheers!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hello all 

Am roughly 21 miles from Belfast International Airport  and after seeing the Scenery from pyreegue soo far  i must say that it has my mouth Watering i cant wait to get my hands on the scenery  Hopefully Belfast City gets done aswell as am closer to it aswell about 12 miles  

cant wait to get my hands on both 

regards

Michael

• Like 1

On 4/26/2022 at 6:33 PM, pyreegue said:

I sure do! Please send me a message through the forums, cheers!

Hi Luxuryceo,

I had the good fortune to fly out of EGNX to LDDU with Jet2 a couple of weeks ago and took the opportunity to grab some pics (don't seen to be able to PM you with my new status, but link as follows):

https://photos.app.goo.gl/68MzoSikKMRXpP9u5

My father used to be an EMA based pilot and I used to work on the ground as a dispatcher for many years. As such I have lot of love for the airport and am keen to have an accurate depiction in the sim :).

Hope they help with the project...

G

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Gisbourne said:

Hi Luxuryceo,

I had the good fortune to fly out of EGNX to LDDU with Jet2 a couple of weeks ago and took the opportunity to grab some pics (don't seen to be able to PM you with my new status, but link as follows):

https://photos.app.goo.gl/68MzoSikKMRXpP9u5

My father used to be an EMA based pilot and I used to work on the ground as a dispatcher for many years. As such I have lot of love for the airport and am keen to have an accurate depiction in the sim :).

Hope they help with the project...

G

Yes, yes they are! If you have discord, please contact me there (pyreegue#7777)(A nice set of numbers indeed:D), I'll add you to my development channels. Looking forward to this, cheers

• Like 2

Here's one out of left field....I would love it if you guys would do one in North America.  My suggestions are (to my knowledge no one has claimed these as WIP or planned):

• KAUS (Austin TX USA)
  • KBNA (Nashville TN USA)
  • MMSD (Cabo San Lucas Mexico)
  • KPHL (Philadelphia PA USA)

Out of those, KAUS and MMSD are probably fairly small (one or two small simple terminals).  KAUS in photogrammetry and easy access to great satellite imagery.  Just suggestions/requests - maybe not your preferred direction and that's cool if not.  Had to ask! ;)

Love all you do!

Edited by DFWSupertrooper

6 hours ago, DFWSupertrooper said:

Here's one out of left field....I would love it if you guys would do one in North America.  My suggestions are (to my knowledge no one has claimed these as WIP or planned):

• KAUS (Austin TX USA)
  • KBNA (Nashville TN USA)
  • MMSD (Cabo San Lucas Mexico)
  • KPHL (Philadelphia PA USA)

Out of those, KAUS and MMSD are probably fairly small (one or two small simple terminals).  KAUS in photogrammetry and easy access to great satellite imagery.  Just suggestions/requests - maybe not your preferred direction and that's cool if not.  Had to ask! ;)

Love all you do!

Philly lol that’s a big one. NA is out of question for now, thanks for your suggestions though. 

I like destinations where you can see the city, the sea, and so on.

I would like to see Trazbon airport in Turkey or Pisa in Italy for example.  Both small and nice. But since I imagine you prefer to stay in the UK, Cardiff airport would be my choice. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, paulb said:

I would love to see EGFF Cardiff Airport. I live nearby, so might be able to take some photos.

As mdowner mentioned above, UK2000 has a modern version of EGFF that is pretty good.

Edited by stiletto2
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, stiletto2 said:

As mdowner mentioned above, UK2000 has a modern version of EFGG that is pretty good.

I realise that fact and have a number of airports by UK2000.

However, a Cardiff by Pyreegue would (with respect) take it to a new level :)

• Like 1

Hi. first of all i would like to thank you for all the airports you've made so far. quality, realism and accuracy is simply out of this world. Is there any chance you will make something in the caribbean region?

a suggestion would be TNCC - Hato airport. small but extremely beautiful.

301430786_5771062226264099_5096637422533301447744_5771062769597378_34839895891841562863859097?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=SBr_

• Like 1

On 8/25/2022 at 2:40 AM, ReconDIJ said:

Hi. first of all i would like to thank you for all the airports you've made so far. quality, realism and accuracy is simply out of this world. Is there any chance you will make something in the caribbean region?

a suggestion would be TNCC - Hato airport. small but extremely beautiful.

301430786_5771062226264099_5096637422533301447744_5771062769597378_34839895891841562863859097?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=SBr_

Hello. It is undeniably beautiful, but UK needs me right here right now :D

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

On 8/31/2022 at 8:03 PM, pyreegue said:

Hello. It is undeniably beautiful, but UK needs me right here right now :D

If you're thinking about staying in the uk you could maybe consider doing belfast's regional airport (EGAC) it would be great for all the turboprop lovers in the sim as flybe has lots of flights going from there.

Hope you consider it :)George-Best-Belfast-City-Airport_1557854174817030-4da9d6f2-dcac-4cdb-8bd6-fdab5aSt-Georges-Market-and-The-Artisan_1.JPG?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Doc_Z said:

I don't believe he has left Ukraine. For what it's worth, a great-nephew of mine who is in  the Ukrainian army refers to it as Uk. 

I think wires are being crossed, I believe Viacheslav is still in Ukraine, but when he say's "It is undeniably beautiful, but UK needs me right here right now" means developing UK airports  rather than airports in other countries

• Like 1

You could even do city of derry airport instead as it is a small airport and would be like a side project to your bigger airports.

sorry if i am asking to much in such a short time frame.

i know it takes a lot of time and effort to build an airport and i wouldnt want to demand anything of you.

IMG_20191017_190237.jpg

CODA.jpg

download.png

Security_website-1024x576.jpg

Hi Pyreegue,

Absolutely love your stuff, your Belfast is probably the best scenery I've ever seen made for a flight sim. I can see that you're in the process of creating EGNX, which will be great, plenty of great routes out of there! As someone who lives near Luton (LTN/EGGW), I would love to see a recreation of it by yourself as I know you would do it justice. UK2000's rendition is very much lacking compared to the quality of your addons, so would love to see EGGW created by yourself!

Thanks,

Will

• Like 1

18 hours ago, willte02 said:

Hi Pyreegue,

Absolutely love your stuff, your Belfast is probably the best scenery I've ever seen made for a flight sim. I can see that you're in the process of creating EGNX, which will be great, plenty of great routes out of there! As someone who lives near Luton (LTN/EGGW), I would love to see a recreation of it by yourself as I know you would do it justice. UK2000's rendition is very much lacking compared to the quality of your addons, so would love to see EGGW created by yourself!

Thanks,

Will

Hey Will! As always I'm super happy when I see feedback like this, it makes me ultra excited. Luton has been suggested many times now and it is indeed a possibility now for the 2023 Roadmap. Cheers!

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Pyreegue,

Hope you are well. I am not sure if I am mis-remembering, but is Aberdeen (EGPD) still on your roadmap? I seem to recall it being on there earlier in the year but now see no reference. It used to be my ‘home’ airport (I used to live just off the end of the runway!) so have a bit of a personal attachment to it and I know that there is no really good scenery for it within MSFS so would be lovely to have it in sim!

Grateful for any info.

Thanks,

Matthew

On 9/23/2022 at 10:52 PM, MusicMaestro95 said:

Hi Pyreegue,

Hope you are well. I am not sure if I am mis-remembering, but is Aberdeen (EGPD) still on your roadmap? I seem to recall it being on there earlier in the year but now see no reference. It used to be my ‘home’ airport (I used to live just off the end of the runway!) so have a bit of a personal attachment to it and I know that there is no really good scenery for it within MSFS so would be lovely to have it in sim!

Grateful for any info.

Thanks,

Matthew

Hi there. It was indeed there but I will not be able to complete it within this 2022 roadmap, war is still here and it is still impacting day-to-day operations to a certain extent. East Midlands is expected to be out this year. 

On 9/24/2022 at 2:21 PM, Acesimulation said:

Pyreegue 

I have added you on discord- Maybe I can be great value to you for EGNX :)

Kind Regards 

Hi there, please remind me your Discord name because I've got quite a few requests recently.  

Edited by pyreegue
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, pyreegue said:

Hi there. It was indeed there but I will not be able to complete it within this 2022 roadmap, war is still here and it is still impacting day-to-day operations to a certain extent. East Midlands is expected to be out this year. 

Hi there, please remind me your Discord name because I've got quite a few requests recently.  

Acesimulation :D