A Few From Bromma & a Surprise Tattoo

TigerTigerM

Starting to explore the airfield with the drone camera.

TTM (MSFS)

Closer look at the light rail/bus?

bb-1.jpg

Note the tattoo on the LIR's left shoulder. Closer examination reduced shot focus, but I think it is a snake.

She must have had that done recently. It wasn't there the last time we went out.

bb-2.jpg

Lady in Blue tattooed? Hard to tell, but she does prefer mini skirts, it would appear.

bb-3.jpg

I was watching the double link train for awhile in case it moved, when the lower, single unit, came in from the left.

Marcus, what timetable do they run to??

bb-4.jpg

I would say this is the jet operations center.

bb-5.jpg

• Like 7

When i made the reference photos early this year the tram line actually was not active yet, they were still building it :)

i got off at the stop just underneath the approach runway 30. Had a burger at Max which is also part of the scenery :)

So the time table i got no clue but it is active now at least. I think my tram turns up every third minute or so, :)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Marcus Nyberg said:

When i made the reference photos early this year the tram line actually was not active yet, they were still building it :)

i got off at the stop just underneath the approach runway 30. Had a burger at Max which is also part of the scenery :)

So the time table i got no clue but it is active now at least. I think my tram turns up every third minute or so, :)

Thank you.

I'll watch for it.

By chance is the LIR's tattoo inspired by 'The Girl with The Dragon Tattoo'? :)

TTM