Innsbruck Arrival - MSFS

BradB

1 hour ago, flyingleaf said:

Great shots John. Glad no probs. found in the upgrade. Don't like your plane no beer holder:angry::P:D. Would love to see Hilda flying that thing:rolleyes::D

Thanks Karl , maybe we just slap a prop and wings on Hilda instead .........:):blink::P:lol:

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, andiflyit said:

Lovely shots John! :) Didn't see the new update yet, so I have something to do now, it never gets boring..

Take the community folder out before you said, ok...  

Thanks mate , make sure to do the update in the MS store first , then start the Sim . Also you will find lots of updates for AC in your content manager .

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

That’s a great set John. The update did strange things to my sim. I had to reinstall world updates for USA, UK and West Europe. All good now though. Like you said, silky smooth after.

Cheers

Graeme :)

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Dear John,

If at a moment of your flight you feel feathers growing all over your body, you feel a furious urge to throw yourself out of the plane and, in doing so, you carry on flying... Do not panicyou have just experienced a bird strike!

Cheers :D !

PS #1: bet some birds would like to see our friend Carlos using this plane in Tivat airport!

Cf. the excellent post of carlosqr 

PS#2: Great set of shots and thanks for the feedback on the latest MSFS 2020 update! I'm going to test it!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, JOE DYGAN said:

Dear John,

If at a moment of your flight you feel feathers growing all over your body, you feel a furious urge to throw yourself out of the plane and, in doing so, you carry on flying... Do not panicyou have just experienced a bird strike!

Cheers :D !

PS #1: bet some birds would like to see our friend Carlos using this plane in Tivat airport!

Cf. the excellent post of carlosqr 

PS#2: Great set of shots and thanks for the feedback on the latest MSFS 2020 update! I'm going to test it!

Thanks Joe , my new nickname should be "Sully" .....:):blink::P:D

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Great and colourful shots, John. Stay at Innsbruck for a while, I´ll come over!

Thanks Gerold , I'm waiting in the VIP lounge ......:):rolleyes::lol:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, boetie said:

That’s a great set John. The update did strange things to my sim. I had to reinstall world updates for USA, UK and West Europe. All good now though. Like you said, silky smooth after.

Cheers

Graeme :)

Thanks Graeme , word on the street is that Sim Update 4 was a success for most users .

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mikee said:

Amazing Colorful shots John , well done :)

Thanks Mikee .

1 hour ago, carlosqr said:

Great shots John

Though I think I would be scared up there without fuselage :)

Thanks Carlos .

1 hour ago, adambar said:

Excellent captures John! :)

Thanks Adam .