Trois vues de Mirabel

VH-KDK

Thanks Graeme. On a sunny summers day it appears to be a beautiful setting but maybe not so good in the winter, not for flying anyway.

How things have progressed from the dead flat runways on plateaus we used to fly from, not so long ago.

I must say that this is the first time I don't need a translation tool to understand the title of a topic...

Cheers :D !

PS: thanks anyway, Martyn, for the English translation ^_^ and congratulations for your perfect French!

On 4/18/2021 at 11:20 PM, Jack Sawyer said:

What a beautiful area Martyn, nice shots and I laughed out loud at your tagline! :lol:

It is a very beautiful place Jack and I am glad you liked the tagline.

Has a ring of truth doesn't it!;)

On 4/20/2021 at 1:47 AM, JOE DYGAN said:

I must say that this is the first time I don't need a translation tool to understand the title of a topic...

Cheers :D !

PS: thanks anyway, Martyn, for the English translation ^_^ and congratulations for your perfect French!

Many thanks Joe.

Maybe more titles in your language when I fly from there again.;)

20 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Lovely shots, I spontanously thought of some weekend trip there. Not possible nowadays, anyway.

It would be a great place to visit Gerold but I imagine it would be crowded and a tad expensive.

We are lucky that we can travel to these places thanks to the wonderful sceneries that Orbx make for us.

3 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Damn right, mate, damn right. I enjoy this so much these days...

Well I have been cramming as much flying in as I can as I have had a few days without young birds to look after. I now have another 2 eggs in the incubator, the first of which will hopefully hatch tomorrow evening.

9 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Well I have been cramming as much flying in as I can as I have had a few days without young birds to look after. I now have another 2 eggs in the incubator, the first of which will hopefully hatch tomorrow evening.

Sounds like a good plan to fly as much as time allows. You may turn the incubator down to gain more time for virtual flying. Unless you prefer real life...

10 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Sounds like a good plan to fly as much as time allows. You may turn the incubator down to gain more time for virtual flying. Unless you prefer real life...

Thanks Gerold but if I turn the temp down then the birds wont survive.:(

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, adambar said:

Wonderful set of views Martyn. :)  You forgot to mention the landing part, or is that something you would rather not talk about? :D

Thanks Adam, the landing was a good one for me as you can see in the second image of the attached post.;)

Wheels up landings - Community Screenshots - Orbx Community and Support Forums (orbxsystems.com)

Archived