Stockholm-Bromma. A small visit.

8 hours ago, BrianV said:

Wow, these shots are just unbelievable. You keep raising the bar. Awesome work.

6 hours ago, keino333 said:

I'm all ears, eyes, and wallet...awesome

8 hours ago, BrianV said:

Wow, these shots are just unbelievable. You keep raising the bar. Awesome work.

Thanks guys! :)

• Like 2

I missed this post.

Visby too!, that is a bonus.

11th shot down - I can see why Bromma is taking the time it is taking. A very close look at the building fascia reveals subtle weathering & patched cracks. & are those 2 parking coupon vending machines?

Small details in abundance & presumably all hand applied?

TTM

• Like 1

With regard to a Bromma release & news of the inclusion of Visby - I wonder if you would consider completing Bromma & releasing it, with Visby as an update add on, rather than holding Bromma aside while Visby is completed, then releasing the combo package?

TTM

• Like 1

On 4/17/2021 at 6:46 PM, TigerTigerM said:

I missed this post.

Visby too!, that is a bonus.

11th shot down - I can see why Bromma is taking the time it is taking. A very close look at the building fascia reveals subtle weathering & patched cracks. & are those 2 parking coupon vending machines?

Small details in abundance & presumably all hand applied?

TTM

Yes, those are vending machines. That is the old terminal building and has a cultural building protection so they are not allowed to tear it down so seems like it ended up not really being used and kind of falling apart, but not permitted to take down. Went up to the small tower on the roof top as well, used to be the old main tower. Very analoge but still working they said. If the main tower would fail for some reason, they use that one instead.

16 hours ago, TigerTigerM said:

With regard to a Bromma release & news of the inclusion of Visby - I wonder if you would consider completing Bromma & releasing it, with Visby as an update add on, rather than holding Bromma aside while Visby is completed, then releasing the combo package?

TTM

You are concerned it might postpone the release of Bromma? Don't worry. It is a conversion from my P3D version of the scenery and was almost completed even prior to starting Bromma. It will not hold back the release of Bromma, I'll just finish the last steps when Bromma is in beta :)

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...