Framtiden är här: Gothenburg Landvetter coming soon to MSFS!

2 minutes ago, TigerTigerM said:

Stunned by shot #17- where did the BAE 146/Avro RJ come from??

Airport shots also excellent.:)

I hope Kiruna is in the MSFS WIP list.

TTM

Hey!

Glad you are excited! I plan to port all my swedish airports in time.

As for the aircraft im not sure i understand the question. :) Its a static if that is what you wondered? :)

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Marcus Nyberg said:

Hey!

Glad you are excited! I plan to port all my swedish airports in time.

As for the aircraft im not sure i understand the question. :) Its a static if that is what you wondered? :)

I was rather hoping it was an active, & you had inside information.:-[

Its one I would really like to see in MSFS. It can get into all of your airports!!

Pleased they will be appearing in MSFS.

TTM

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Er!k said:

Wow, looks even better in MSFS, and must buy for me! I think the jetways will be static? Since this type is not supported by the SDK yet?

Glad to see the excitement! :) As for the jetways, yes unfortunately that's correct, we will address it once it's supported.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ugom13 said:

Omg yes !!! I’m so excited !

I hope we will have a fair discount for those like me who bought it full price a year ago for P3D :rolleyes:

5 hours ago, Sethos said:

You say Marcus Nyberg, I say take my money! Looks stunning.

7 hours ago, futurebreadmachine said:

Götelaborg! Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa äntligen! Thank you Marcus! <3 

9 hours ago, Er!k said:

Wow, looks even better in MSFS, and must buy for me! I think the jetways will be static? Since this type is not supported by the SDK yet?

10 hours ago, MasonDominique said:

Incredible. Must have !

Dom

18 hours ago, keino333 said:

And another one!!!

18 hours ago, AnthonyS said:

Stunning!

Thanks guys for the support! :) means alot!

• Like 5

Beautiful..must buy !!!

But I have one doubt since many airport releases in msfs if someone could clarify.

The taxiway centreline and edge lights are disoriented and arranged in a random fashion.I mean some of them are too closely spaced while some are too far apart.Some of them even don't follow the taxiway centre line as well. Sometimes blue edge lights are placed on taxiway centreline and vice-versa.I feel this airport also has this issue as can be seen from the posted screenshots. Especially for london city airport, these lights are a complete mess.

Is this a limitation with the present SDK? 

Screenshot (66).png

Edited by Fidgetyflyer

11 hours ago, Fidgetyflyer said:

Beautiful..must buy !!!

But I have one doubt since many airport releases in msfs if someone could clarify.

The taxiway centreline and edge lights are disoriented and arranged in a random fashion.I mean some of them are too closely spaced while some are too far apart.Some of them even don't follow the taxiway centre line as well. Sometimes blue edge lights are placed on taxiway centreline and vice-versa.I feel this airport also has this issue as can be seen from the posted screenshots. Especially for london city airport, these lights are a complete mess.

Hey,

Yes, unfortunately it's a bug in the current version of MSFS.

Cheers,

Marcus

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Swezam said:

Great to see this happening! Some feedback: 

Hey!

Thanks for the feedback. I'll save your comments and some of them might be corrected when we do the service pack to open up the new terminal area at a later stage.

Cheers,

Marcus

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Fidgetyflyer said:

Beautiful..must buy !!!

Screenshot (66).png

Yes, it's a limitation by the present sdk.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, wolfko said:

What kind of silly nitpicking is this???:blink:

Oh it’s no nitpicking. I’m just trying to help the artist improve and achieve a good rendition of ESGG. Sceneries are just as important as airplanes for immersion, otherwise people would not be spending hundreds of dollars on scenery updates. Now imagine if you get an airbus addon and instead of a flight stick they had modeled a yoke inside the cockpit. Would that feel okay with you or would commenting on it be nitpicking? 

I fly in and out of this airport a lot. I know it by heart and these things that I have pointed out stick out for a person who knows ESGG well. Many of these things I have pointed out have been OK in previous sceneries dating back to FS9. Why shouldn’t they be correct in MSFS? Those areas that are pointed out is what you sit and stare at while at the gate. They are important details in getting the right feel of the airport. Feedback helps us improve and become better. Nothing great has ever come from the words “good job.” If Marcus decides to improve his scenery or not is up to him, but at least now he knows about some of these things. 

Edited by Swezam
  • Like 3

Tack så mycket Marcus!

Now I can finally change over to MSFS, I was waiting for my home airport to release!

First of all I want to tell you that you scenery is amazingly detailed and good, really impressed! My question is, will you model the brand new jetbridges in the new terminal extension, in the preview photos I have seen it looks like it is still under construction. Will that be fixed until the next release?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ESGG Spotter said:

Tack så mycket Marcus!

Now I can finally change over to MSFS, I was waiting for my home airport to release!

First of all I want to tell you that you scenery is amazingly detailed and good, really impressed! My question is, will you model the brand new jetbridges in the new terminal extension, in the preview photos I have seen it looks like it is still under construction. Will that be fixed until the next release?

Thank you for your support :)

The terminal extension opened up in real life just a couple months ago (as far as I've been told). It's not included in this version though but will be added as a patch at a later stage.

Just now, Marcus Nyberg said:

Thank you for your support :)

The terminal extension opened up in real life just a couple months ago (as far as I've been told). It's not included in this version though but will be added as a patch at a later stage.

Thanks for the reply!

Yes that is correct, it opened in June this year. I can wait until the update, since I still love our unique green bridges after all ;)

Keep it up :)

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, MatteMetMask said:

Nicely done! 

Anything new about the release date? Since it's an event at Landvetter on Sunday 18 of October, so it would be very nice to have an awesome scenery then. :) 

Also excited about the release, Btw what event are you talking about?

Edited by ESGG Spotter
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, kiven112 said:

Hi, I have a question about the airport. At the moment there are static aircraft occupying half of the gates. And you cannot spawn there. Will you fix that?

hey,

if/when it will be possible to use comfig tools as we have been doing for earlier platforms, i will add an option to remove statics.

cheers

marcus

• Thanks 1

Wery nice work Marcus. I will add one comment to the list. Just started with the A320Neo from gate 17 and the position of the aircraft is to far forward. The left wing enters the jetway. This should be fixed I presume. I look forward to the rest of your airports.

10 minutes ago, Borgillios said:

Wery nice work Marcus. I will add one comment to the list. Just started with the A320Neo from gate 17 and the position of the aircraft is to far forward. The left wing enters the jetway. This should be fixed I presume. I look forward to the rest of your airports.

Thank you, we can have a look at that.

As the starting position is the same for all aircrafts it's hard to set a starting point that will work for all at the gates. But we can for sure trim the stands a bit better in the future.

Hi,

I have installed the scenery into my MFS but have aquestion besides the issue with the nonfunction jetways: is there a possibility to take away/reduce the static aircraft/s, I fly mostly online Vatsim and then it become a problem with occupied gates?

Åke

Just now, Akki said:

Hi,

I have installed the scenery into my MFS but have aquestion besides the issue with the nonfunction jetways: is there a possibility to take away/reduce the static aircraft/s, I fly mostly online Vatsim and then it become a problem with occupied gates?

Åke

Hi,

At the moment it is not possible to remove statics. If/when there will be possible to use config tools like we have done for previous platforms then I will add the option to remove the statics.

Cheers,

Marcus