Kos test

Jack Sawyer

Just now, BradB said:

I do like the look of the new forum but I miss being able to copy and paste a bunch of BBC codes ......... Anyway great to see you posting back on the forum Jack , you have been missed by everyone . :(:):)

Thanks John.  The Direct Link button works perfectly I notice.  Is this the correct procedure with IMGUR?  The new forum software will take getting used to, I'm on a Mac and it looks so bright, so white.

4 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks John.  The Direct Link button works perfectly I notice.  Is this the correct procedure with IMGUR?  The new forum software will take getting used to, I'm on a Mac and it looks so bright, so white.

I use Gifyu now for uploading , but now I can only do single copy and paste images . I use to be able to do a bunch of BBC codes and copy and paste them into my post . But sadly that does not work anymore . :(

Just now, BradB said:

I use Gifyu now for uploading , but now I can only do single copy and paste images . I use to be able to do a bunch of BBC codes and copy and paste them into my post . But sadly that does not work anymore . :(

Never heard of it.  I like IMGUR.  Never could do the batch thing though, I like one at a time.

5 hours ago, wain71 said:

great shot Jack, glad to see you around mate......I have no idea what any of you are talking about with IMGUR and gifyu?.....I use ONEDRIVE from microsoft, lets me store and set embedded links......

Thanks Wain.  I like IMGUR, but I don't understand forum software and why the new one doesn't allow the links I've always used.

7 hours ago, Wakashi said:

Cool shot Jack, V5 I assume!  Where did you find "direct link" I pasted every code from Imjur and nothing would show up in preview, and if I can't preview it I'm not a gonna post it! :P

Thanks Roger.  It's the blue button on the right.  "Direct Link."

u90mGJL.png

1 minute ago, Stillwater said:

Good to see you here again, Jack. And, like so many other, welcome to the club of people struggling with posting screenies. 

I stay with p3d, as I have everything there working as I like it. I assume you have it running as well, to minimize struggles?

Thanks Gerold.  I won't mention publicly why I won't be going to the new "game."  I love V5 and it now works perfectly when I took Nick's advice about shadows.  I just really hope Orbx produces the rest of their 4.5 catalog for V5.

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, MZee1960 said:

Thanks, Jack for this Imgur code trick . 

Scary to not be able to quite figure out witch one of the codes to use anymore, my mind is still a bit foggy, but I think your approach definitely warrants a STAR

Interesting tail you have there MZ.  I could only imagine the outcry if this was a real paint job on a tail like this though.

4 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Interesting tail you have there MZ.  I could only imagine the outcry if this was a real paint job on a tail like this though.

Hi Jack,

He, he .... yes, for sure, I mean ...., you know, ... the pumpkin is very well drawn ...... almost life-like.  :unsure:   

Your comment kinda reminds me of the 'ol saying  :   "Life's a Witch ...... and then you fly !" ......

https://i.imgur.com/3laXcLf.jpg

Remember this Orbx airstrip ?  Have a great day !  :)

Archived