Flying around TE Washington !!

mikee

Amazing shots Mikee

How does it feel compared to PNW?

I really enjoy and love how my PNW looks like and I like having seasons etc, I do like the land class but it is pretty obvious that TE looks really nice but how do you feel the change?

Somehow land class makes me feel there while photo scenery is kind of "cold" I know this could be difficult to explain but how has been your experience?

I just don't want to regret the change of PNW for a photo scenery and the money as it is not cheap. I am waiting for Oregon to try this first but would you mind telling me if your experience in changing PNW for TE please?

48 minutes ago, carlosqr said:

Amazing shots Mikee

How does it feel compared to PNW?

I really enjoy and love how my PNW looks like and I like having seasons etc, I do like the land class but it is pretty obvious that TE looks really nice but how do you feel the change?

Somehow land class makes me feel there while photo scenery is kind of "cold" I know this could be difficult to explain but how has been your experience?

I just don't want to regret the change of PNW for a photo scenery and the money as it is not cheap. I am waiting for Oregon to try this first but would you mind telling me if your experience in changing PNW for TE please?

Hello Carlos and thank you for your nice comments :)

To be honest , there is No comparison between TE Washington and PNW !! Of Course Land class is great and fun to fly ( I have All of the Regions and they look Very Nice ) , but TE ( Products ) are Fantastic , Amazing and very Impressive ! It is like you fly for real !

I was very reluctant to buy TE England at first and now TE Washington , but I have Not regret it !!  

Not Only the Scenery is Amazing but my frames are also very nice ! In rural areas I get 30 - 55 and in Urban areas 18 - 32  !

Oregon ... hmmm  I am sure it will be even better !!

I have both PNW and TE Washington Installed , and whenever I want seasons I just disable TE Washington from my Scenery library  :)

I strongly recommend it !

Mike

Washington TE is the very first piece of Orbx scenery I regret buying. I bought it on the strength of UK TE but Washington isn't a patch on UK. Sorry Orbx, I'll give it another try if there's an update.

EDIT: But very nice screen shots mikee. If that was what I saw....

2 hours ago, Stillwater said:

great shots, indeed, Mikee. Still I am reluctant to buy TE regions, unless I bought a new computer...

Hey Gerold , once you go to V5 ; you won't need a new rig . I can run full right with the slider's in V5 , something I could not do with V4 .

John

5 hours ago, mikee said:

Hello Carlos and thank you for your nice comments :)

To be honest , there is No comparison between TE Washington and PNW !! Of Course Land class is great and fun to fly ( I have All of the Regions and they look Very Nice ) , but TE ( Products ) are Fantastic , Amazing and very Impressive ! It is like you fly for real !

I was very reluctant to buy TE England at first and now TE Washington , but I have Not regret it !!  

Not Only the Scenery is Amazing but my frames are also very nice ! In rural areas I get 30 - 55 and in Urban areas 18 - 32  !

Oregon ... hmmm  I am sure it will be even better !!

I have both PNW and TE Washington Installed , and whenever I want seasons I just disable TE Washington from my Scenery library  :)

I strongly recommend it !

Mike

Hi Mikee

Thanks for the feedback very much appreciated

I struggle a bit in TEGBS but I think I'll give it a try

Thanks for your time

Carlos

3 hours ago, BradB said:

Hey Gerold , once you go to V5 ; you won't need a new rig . I can run full right with the slider's in V5 , something I could not do with V4 .

John

How come John?

I wonder what has changed so much in v5 that there are a lot of updates for products... why can't products of v4 can't work in V5?  Is the updated so significant that new product versions are needed? I would like to know what is is super improvement of v5, please as I don't feel confident in doing the change yet

Thanks

Carlos

53 minutes ago, carlosqr said:

How come John?

I wonder what has changed so much in v5 that there are a lot of updates for products... why can't products of v4 can't work in V5?  Is the updated so significant that new product versions are needed? I would like to know what is is super improvement of v5, please as I don't feel confident in doing the change yet

Thanks

Carlos

It has nothing to do with products , V5 has optimized how our computers handle the sim . Watch this video , it was helpful to me :

John

7 hours ago, BradB said:

John

Good to hear, John. Combined with your link. So I just have to follow if all my beloved add-ons are updated, and then the v5 would be my next big move.

9 hours ago, Stillwater said:

great shots, indeed, Mikee. Still I am reluctant to buy TE regions, unless I bought a new computer...

Thank you very much Gerold ! Maybe if you switch to P3DV5 you won't need a new PC B) They say the performance is much better than P3DV4 ! ( I am still on P3DV4.5 and I am quite happy at the moment ) :)

7 hours ago, Ron Attwood said:

Washington TE is the very first piece of Orbx scenery I regret buying. I bought it on the strength of UK TE but Washington isn't a patch on UK. Sorry Orbx, I'll give it another try if there's an update.

EDIT: But very nice screen shots mikee. If that was what I saw....

Thank you Ron :)

But to be honest I do not understand why you don't like it !!

In my Opinion it is much better than TE UK , the landscape is Simply Amazing !!

Of course everyone has different opinions and they are appreciated :)

4 hours ago, carlosqr said:

Mikee

I hope you don't mind me asking on your post, is just that the comments here are useful

But questions can be replied to my mail so we don't get Mikee's post dirty

Thanks

Carlos

Hi Carlos ,

Absolutely No Problem :) 

Very nice  Mikee!  You must tell me your secret of being able to change aircraft in mid air?! :D

I presume directx12 is the main positive performance influencer in v5... am still using 4.5hf3 and to be honest am very happy with it. I've noticed that Truesky is still a little fuzzy but as it is still in a beta stage its bound to be improved upon.

Herman :)

13 hours ago, BradB said:

It has nothing to do with products , V5 has optimized how our computers handle the sim . Watch this video , it was helpful to me :

Hi John

Thanks

Yes I had seen the video. V5 seems brighter and with a better definition but wondered why products in v4 need an update to v56 if it is basically the same stuff. I'm afraid to lose many add-ons mainly old ones from FSX. I don't know what happens between versions that some FSX sceneries no longer display. I've also seen some many comments about it and people going back to v4 that makes me insecure of doing the change

Thank you very much for your feedback John

6 hours ago, Hauer said:

Very nice  Mikee!  You must tell me your secret of being able to change aircraft in mid air?! :D

I presume directx12 is the main positive performance influencer in v5... am still using 4.5hf3 and to be honest am very happy with it. I've noticed that Truesky is still a little fuzzy but as it is still in a beta stage its bound to be improved upon.

Herman :)

Thanks a lot Hauer ! Ha ha it's a secret ……. B):lol:

I am also using V4.5.3 and I m very satisfied !! I will wait until all , or a lot of my addons are:huh: V5 Compatible !! I have more than 1.2 tb installed , so I guess it will take some time !

Mike

16 hours ago, carlosqr said:

May I ask why Ron?

Cheers

Carlos

How do you explain why you don't like something? How do you describe why you don't like cucumber? I hate cucumber but 'I just don't like the taste' wouldn't be good enough. After 40 years my wife still doesn't understand. Thankfully there isn't a law that says you have adore everything that Orbx puts out....Or is there? :)

20 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Fantastic shots Mikee!  I look forward to buying this area soon, I love Washington state.

Thank you very much Jack ! I appreciate your comments :)

On 6/2/2020 at 4:06 AM, carlosqr said:

Mikee

I hope you don't mind me asking on your post, is just that the comments here are useful

But questions can be replied to my mail so we don't get Mikee's post dirty

Thanks

Carlos

Fantastic shots. In my case, it’s the first Orbx scenery I needed to uninstall due to the poor performance. Maybe it’s just my machine, tough. :( 

10 hours ago, Dario said:

Fantastic shots. In my case, it’s the first Orbx scenery I needed to uninstall due to the poor performance. Maybe it’s just my machine, tough. :( 

Hi Dario

Just saw this:

Maybe it could help your performance?...

As you have the product you might like to test it...

Cheers

Carlos

4 hours ago, carlosqr said:

Hi Dario

Just saw this:

Maybe it could help your performance?...

As you have the product you might like to test it...

Cheers

Carlos

Hi Carlos, thank you very much for the info! I will install this update.

However, this update is for TE Washington for XP11, which works great for me. I had problems with TE Washington for P3D, and decided to uninstall it. Back to PNW. Regards! Dario 

On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2020 at 9:53 AM, Dario said:

Thank you very much Dario !

In my case besides Down Town Seattle were I get 15-25 frames , the rest of TE Washington is great, I get 30-75 frames !!! :)

Archived