Dario

7 minutes ago, Iain Emms said:

Splendid set of shots.

cheers

Iain

Thank you very much, Iain! :) 

3 minutes ago, Tony Wroblewski said:

Superb shots, makes me want to go on vacation :(

Thank you very much, Tony! Same problem here! I wish I could travel now to a Greek island! :) 

3 hours ago, BradB said:

Lovely set of shots Dario . :):)

Thank you very much, Brad! :) 

3 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Fantastic shots, George.

So sad that Paul had to cancel his concert which was scheduled next month here in Hanover :'(.

Thank you very much!

7 hours ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

Wow, they are great shots Dario

Don

Thank you very much, Don! :) 

2 hours ago, John Mac said:

Great stuff Dario, its the quarantine after arriving that's putting me off!!!! Plus when I get back then another 14 days at home in self isolation. 

John.

Thank you very much, John! :) Agreed, with 28 quarantine in total it’s impossible... Let’s wait, they say that patience is a virtue... 

1 hour ago, Taph said:

Fine set

Thanks! 

5 hours ago, RichardLouis said:

A lovely set Dario !

Richard

Thank you very much, Richard! :) 

Just now, Jack Sawyer said:

Amazing Dario.  How did you get the condensate on the wings?  Is this an add-on?

Thank you very much, Jack! :) That’s a good question! I really don’t know. Sometimes I see this condensation when flying the IXEG 737, depending on the weather.

After reading your question, I did a little Google research, and apparently XP11 gives a tool for developers to offer this wing condensation. In a forum, most people believed it was an airplane thing, not a weather addon feature or something like that. In fact, I only remember seeing this with my IXEG. Besides the IXEG, my visual addons here were Active Sky, Ultra Weather XP and X Vision. Do you own the IXEG 737? 

1 minute ago, Dario said:

Do you own the IXEG 737? 

I like the effect.  No, I don't own it.  I only bought the Toliss Airbus.  I haven't ran XP for over a month now.  Ditto for P3D.  Been much too busy with real-life stuff.

14 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I like the effect.  No, I don't own it.  I only bought the Toliss Airbus.  I haven't ran XP for over a month now.  Ditto for P3D.  Been much too busy with real-life stuff.

On the other hand, I’ve been flying more, due to the Covid social distancing measures. I wish to be back to real life in the near future; but probably with what everyone is calling the “new normal”..... :( 

Just now, Dario said:

On the other hand, I’ve been flying more, due to the Covid social distancing measures. I wish to be back to real life in the near future; but probably with what everyone is calling the “new normal”..... :( 

Thank goodness it’s back to normal here in Georgia.

Archived