New England flight part 2

1 hour ago, Eberhard Haberkorn said:

Great looking shots, Jack

Was that an emergency, or just for fun to upset the traffic?

Thanks Ebo, it was a couple of things, I wanted to see if it was a "hardened" surface to land on, it was, and I wanted to test my flying skills.

2 minutes ago, Eberhard Haberkorn said:

Nothing wrong with that!

Did Gerold send you a link to a file?

Yes sir, just got it but it may be several days before I can even install it.  Been extremely busy setting up my new wood shop.

Just now, Jack Sawyer said:

Yes sir, just got it but it may be several days before I can even install it.  Been extremely busy setting up my new wood shop.

Good!

Looking forward to your comments. It has never been published, just pottering around with some ideas, after having seen the Smurfs movie.

2 minutes ago, Eberhard Haberkorn said:

Good!

Looking forward to your comments. It has never been published, just pottering around with some ideas, after having seen the Smurfs movie.

I wish I could say it will be today but I have to find the time.  I'll mention you when I post shots of it Ebo.  I didn't even know there was a lives, here in the US it was a kids TV show.

1 minute ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I wish I could say it will be today but I have to find the time.  I'll mention you when I post shots of it Ebo.  I didn't even know there was a lives, here in the US it was a kids TV show.

Not to worry.

Life before sim!

There were actually two smurf movies made. The Smurfs in film at Wikipedia.

2 hours ago, Stillwater said:

C´mon Jack, this is just the appetizer! One more.... under the bridge...!

+1 - too low to fly under it...  I never thought I would ever hear those words from you Jack . :(:(:D

13 minutes ago, carlosqr said:

Nice shots Jack

I'm so bad with choppers :(

Cheers

Thanks Carlos, it's easy with practice.  I have a brand new Thrustmaster Wartog stick I never use, I fly the choppers with the VirtualFly yoke.  It just takes practice and patience and very fine throttle/control inputs.

13 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Carlos, it's easy with practice.  I have a brand new Thrustmaster Wartog stick I never use, I fly the choppers with the VirtualFly yoke.  It just takes practice and patience and very fine throttle/control inputs.

I think that might be the reason, I fly with keyboard and mouse :D

2 hours ago, JOE DYGAN said:

I felt a certain hesitation for an under bridge flying attempt at the end of this great series of shots... ^_^

Cheers :D !

Thanks Joe, I landed on it then took off for Chester.  Will post five more in a little bit.

Archived