Edited sky by Luminar.

47 minutes ago, TigerTigerM said:

Very impressive.

How intuitive did you find it to use??

TTM

+1 - I bought the V4 and I found it very easy to use , I just haven’t had the time to post any shots with it . 

John

Holy moly they looks like something you would see driving down the highway or flying, truly stunning they are. Nice work Iain!!! :)  what are you using Iain, XP or P3D?

I Missed the free luminar3, but i'm going to download the free demo tonight. Who needs a weather program with shots like that!  

1 hour ago, adambar said:

Holy moly they looks like something you would see driving down the highway or flying, truly stunning they are. Nice work Iain!!! :)  what are you using Iain, XP or P3D?

I Missed the free luminar3, but i'm going to download the free demo tonight. Who needs a weather program with shots like that!  

Adam these shots are xp11.

cheers

Iain

Wonderful pictures, Iain! For me, these shots clearly show how much the sky depiction quality add to the sim realism - and also how difficult it is to do it right. Even the best addons available today are far from real skies, sadly... 

Great pics indeed. Looks like a slick little tool!

I think someone asked in another thread ... would edits like these be allowed in the monthly screencomp? I'd say it's a hard one to call as they can look so convincing.

Adam.

18 minutes ago, Adam Banks said:

Great pics indeed. Looks like a slick little tool!

I think someone asked in another thread ... would edits like these be allowed in the monthly screencomp? I'd say it's a hard one to call as they can look so convincing.

Adam.

Yes Adam you can enter edits in the screenshot contest.

Rule 2.

2. You can submit edits whatever you like.

cheers

Iain

On 5/8/2020 at 9:14 PM, Jack Sawyer said:

They look nice Iain, but I'm a little different, I think Luminar is ok but it's not the real sim, just my opinion though.

I totally agree with Jack. It's a nice post processing thing, it's beautiful to see, but it's not the sim. If we could fly using Luminar.... 

Archived