Let's fly to Vegas, shall we?

From Boulder City of course, 61B and in a nice yellow plane.

P3D 4.5 HF2

All Orbx, too many to list.

Global, Trees, Buildings, NA LC, whatever region this area is in (FTX), Boulder City 61B.

A2A's Bonanza.

Decided to make a quick flight to Las Vegas.

8Wo6BEQ.jpg

y0W0WPE.jpg

26DKIwL.jpg

wG4Axar.jpg

Z2SeZG3.jpg

d1nPENr.jpg

1GpTgaa.jpg

HP4azbn.jpg

yzx28KZ.jpg

hsXuWJF.jpg

MbhYWDv.jpg

79FF42Z.jpg

3 minutes ago, BradB said:

Fantastic shots Jack , too bad the city is still closed . :):(

Thanks John, this will eventually pass, I mean after 100 years the Spanish Flu is gone right?  It will take time but we'll be ok.

Oh yes you shall go there, and you´d have plenty of hotel suites to choose from currently. Unfortunately no one to serve...

8 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks John, this will eventually pass, I mean after 100 years the Spanish Flu is gone right?  It will take time but we'll be ok.

I do neither hope or expect this is going to take 100 years. But... how long did the various waves of the spanish flu take?

43 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

Oh yes you shall go there, and you´d have plenty of hotel suites to choose from currently. Unfortunately no one to serve...

I do neither hope or expect this is going to take 100 years. But... how long did the various waves of the spanish flu take?

Dunno, Spanish flu eventually passed.

1 hour ago, adambar said:

Marvelous shots Jack. :)  I'm thinking of installing 4.5 again, I miss all my stuff and I don't see that much difference other than the water.

Thanks Adam, the only thing I see is 1) much smoother and 2) bugs, bugs, bugs, and CTD's and did I mention bugs?

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Adam, the only thing I see is 1) much smoother and 2) bugs, bugs, bugs, and CTD's and did I mention bugs?

It is a little smoother I'll give it that and the water, but sky/clouds not so much. Bugs crawling all over the place like you said. 

What is it going to be like once you add all your other programs, maybe not so smooth., who knows. :)

2 hours ago, adambar said:

It is a little smoother I'll give it that and the water, but sky/clouds not so much. Bugs crawling all over the place like you said. 

What is it going to be like once you add all your other programs, maybe not so smooth., who knows. :)

My thoughts too.  

4 hours ago, boetie said:

Captured the feel of the cimate beautifully Jack......nearly a go around instruction from the tower. Don't you love AI? ;)

Cheers

Graeme

Thanks Graeme, the tower always knows I have right of way so they had to go around :D

Archived