Qantas sightseeing - Melbourne

Adam Banks

I'd forgotten how much detail there is around Melbourne. I was checking something out at Essendon (YMEN) so decided to do a bit of stooging around:

melbourne-01-1350.jpg?dl=1

melbourne-02-1350.jpg?dl=1

melbourne-03-1350.jpg?dl=1

melbourne-04-1350.jpg?dl=1

melbourne-05-1350.jpg?dl=1

P3Dv4.5, ORBX AU v2 and TomatoShade (not that you would notice). Normal service (back to the green stuff) will be resumed A.S.A.P.

Adam.

10 hours ago, olderndirt said:

Adam I'm just wondering about the rearmost window - was that installed before or after the 'Qantas' logo was applied?

I must see if I can find a pic of the aircraft in RL (maybe from the museum John mentions below) ... just in case it's maybe the wrong P3D model applied.

9 hours ago, John Heaton said:

Next time you are over here in God's country - try to fit in a visit to Longreach Qantas museum

and get really close up to that aircraft you are flying in the Pics

I haven't been to Oz for a long time. I have a great friend in Noosa - and have always enjoyed my visits there (via Brisbane). Fraser Island and Eumundi ... superb!

5 hours ago, mikee said:

Are you using REX Skyforce and REX Environment force ?

I have both - but mainly use SkyForce. I found EF just a little over the the top for me, as I prefer to set up my environment with PTA (or Tomatoshade) then just leave well alone. I also use the odd ActiveSky live weather theme when I fancy a change!

Thanks, everyone, for the nice comments!

Adam.

Archived