P3D - An Albatross at Avalon

Jack Sawyer

29 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

I can't remember we have ever seen Jack in a glider, let alone upside down under a bridge....;)

Well Jack.....?

Cheers Fred

I used to love taking the glider lessons in FSX oh so long ago, I loved doing that but haven't tried one since then.  I bet I could go under a bridge in one, maybe a large bridge like the Golden Gate.

4 hours ago, adambar said:

What's wrong with tail draggers Jack, there my favorite plane. :D  Great set! :)

Too difficult to land for me, besides, I'm used to tricycle geared planes.  I'm going to buy A2A's Piper for sure and use it a lot, I can land that with practice.

3 minutes ago, flyingleaf said:

Aw Jack and here we were just about to offer you the left seat of our trusted C 47 Mule Team Inc. Gooney bird.:D

Thanks Karl, I can take off (somewhat) but landing is a dog of a different color.  I was never trained in tail wheels except when I got my A&P license, I know how to fix them but not fly them.  But I would love to go for a ride in the Mule Team's plane!

Just now, flyingleaf said:

It sure is an awesome car my man. Good for you. Don't get too many speeding tickets.:D

Thanks Karl, not one yet, I always drive five over with cruise on but a lot of people want to try to race, I let them go, why get a ticket for someone else?

Archived