Enjoying the camaraderie in Georgia

Jack Sawyer

1 hour ago, flyingleaf said:

Wonderful Jack and Martyn. I'm still so sad not to have met up with you in Vancouver:'(. That sure looks like a beautiful area you live in Jack.

Thanks Karl!  I’m very fortunate to live here with this forest.  Martyn loved it.  We hiked about 4.69 miles today and showed him the Chatachahoochie River.

I too wish you could have met him Karl, he’s funny as heck and very interesting with his love of planes.

30 minutes ago, Wakashi said:

Well, we are surely enjoying the camaraderie of the camaraderie in Georgia right along with you two, even enjoying a bit of the hike by the pond! :lol::D

Thanks Roger!  It was a wonderful hike, cool weather finally but we didn’t see any deer.  Usually there’s bunches of them.

9 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Glad you all had a grand time chaps.

cheers

Iain

Thank you Iain!  I was a very pleasant visit, they will be missed.  But they have a great adventure ahead too.  Vienna, Prague, Singapore and then back to Australia.  What a fun time we all had and it ended way too soon.

8 hours ago, jean marc said:

Great shot :) sure it was a very pleasant day ! Not yet fall Colors ? Hum no yellow hat no yellow shirt neither yellow trouser is it really you Jack :lol:

Thanks Jean Marc!  I did have the yellow hat on though.  As for the fall colors, sadly because of the extreme drought the colors never changed and they're just falling off the trees.

27 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

What a great shot of two lucky-appearing guys! And what a heavy camera one of the camerades is carrying around the world!

I envy you.

PS: I hope Martyn waves me when he flies over Northern Germany on his way to Frankfurt.

Thanks Gerold, they're now on their way to Germany then on to Vienna, Prague, Singapore and back to Oz.

Yes, everywhere we went he carried a very heavy camera bag with several high quality cameras, he's taken something like 12K of photos.

Now that we just dropped them off we're missing them already, it was that much fun!

Archived