Sundancer's birthday today.

On 10/6/2019 at 3:50 AM, Jack Sawyer said:

Happy birthday Fred @Sundancer!  Thank goodness you're doing well and I hope you're having a nice birthday.

On 10/6/2019 at 8:56 AM, Nick Cooper said:

Happy Birthday Fred.:)

On 10/6/2019 at 9:05 AM, adambar said:

Happy Birthday Fred. :)

15 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Have a Happy Birthday Fred, enjoy!

14 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

Happy Birthday Fred. All the Best and many more.:)

11 hours ago, Stillwater said:

I join the folks wishing you a happy birthday, Fred!

Dear Jack, Nick, Adam, Landon, Karl and Gerold,

One central 'Thank you' message this time. Thank you so much for all your wishes, I appreciate that very much..

Some know it, others maybe not, but I have been very ill this year and it was very uncertain to survive this year.

I hope next year will be better for me than last year, my health is slowly going better now.

And....my interest for flightsim is returning, so one of these days I will be flying again !!

Cheers -Fred-

3 hours ago, Sundancer said:

One central 'Thank you' message this time. Thank you so much for all your wishes, I appreciate that very much..

Some know it, others maybe not, but I have been very ill this year and it was very uncertain to survive this year.

I hope next year will be better for me than last year, my health is slowly going better now.

And....my interest for flightsim is returning, so one of these days I will be flying again !!

Cheers -Fred-

Really look forward to seeing some shots Fred and thank goodness you’re getting better.

6 hours ago, Sundancer said:

Cheers -Fred-

Fred, I wish you all the best with your health improvement. See you soon in the friendly sim skies :) 

1 hour ago, wain71 said:

belated happy birthday sir...glad to hear you are getting better...all the best for the next year..

Thank you very much for your good wishes, I really appreciate that.

Cheers Fred

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

I missed this one Fred and I hope you had a great day.

Glad to hear you are making a recovery.:)

Thank you, Martyn.

Recovery is very slowly....the surgery is now 5 months ago, but one or two years until everything has been normalized is not an exception.

I hope the terrible forest fires are not in your neighbourhood.

18 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

Thank you, Martyn.

Recovery is very slowly....the surgery is now 5 months ago, but one or two years until everything has been normalized is not an exception.

I hope the terrible forest fires are not in your neighbourhood.

Thanks Fred, sorry to hear the healing is such  long process.

The fires are a long way from me, I hope they will soon stop but tomorrow is going to be a very difficult day for all those people up there.:(

9 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

Oh boy another belated one. But Happy Birthday Fred and all the very Best to you.:)

Ha ha....a double birthday greeting from you, the first was on October 6th.

No problem Karl, I appreciate it double :lol:

Cheers Fred

Archived