Canberra in Aus v2

5 minutes ago, BradB said:

Once they port over Canberra CityScape for AU2 , hopefully it will be working again . Anyway a fine set of shot from your air tour Jack . :rolleyes::D:)

Cheers

John

Thanks John, Aus v2 is looking mighty fine!

Amazing shots Jack

This is a great scenery indeed

I had not noticed before Air Force One

Have you downloaded all the zip files to update the airports for AUS 2?

I thought of doing it but then felt I could "#!$ my sim so have not done it and decided to wait for the update but it's taking long

8 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

A wonderful set of images of the ACT Jack.

The spout is off because of the drought!:huh::o:lol:

Thanks Martyn, we had a ton of rain last night here.  But it'll be back to close to 100F again today.

7 hours ago, carlosqr said:

Amazing shots Jack

This is a great scenery indeed

I had not noticed before Air Force One

Have you downloaded all the zip files to update the airports for AUS 2?

I thought of doing it but then felt I could "#!$ my sim so have not done it and decided to wait for the update but it's taking long

Thanks Carlos, Orbx makes it easy.  Yeah I remember seeing it there a long time ago, I forgot it was there till I went there.

4 hours ago, bernd1151 said:

Terrific shots, buddy. When was the last time, we have seen Air Force One in Canberra? :D

Thanks Bernd.  I don't know, I don't even know who the president was or if it actually happened.  

2 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

Great tour, Jack - and by chance I just flew the same! Will post later this weekend...

I have some blurry photo ground... Which settings do you use for ground poly in your Canberra Control Panel?

Thanks Gerold, I'll have to get back to you on this, it might be later this afternoon as I have real world stuff to do.

Canberra Cityscape is very dated.  AU2 probably treats the place in a more up to date way, and may be just the special effects could be added back in.  But remember Jack it is our version of Washington DC, and that's where our taxes go.....

Jack, your Air Force One has been in Canberra a few times (not too many): Johnson in 1966 and 1967; George H.W in 1991; Bill Clinton in 1996; George W in 2003; and Barack in 2011. I watched the 747 take off from the end of the strip in Canberra in 2011.

Air Force Two has been here a few times as well.

Aussie

17 hours ago, macca22au said:

Canberra Cityscape is very dated.  AU2 probably treats the place in a more up to date way, and may be just the special effects could be added back in.  But remember Jack it is our version of Washington DC, and that's where our taxes go.....

I never knew this, thanks Ian!

4 hours ago, Aussie123 said:

Jack, your Air Force One has been in Canberra a few times (not too many): Johnson in 1966 and 1967; George H.W in 1991; Bill Clinton in 1996; George W in 2003; and Barack in 2011. I watched the 747 take off from the end of the strip in Canberra in 2011.

Air Force Two has been here a few times as well.

Aussie

Thanks Aussie, I never knew the presidents made that many trips there, makes sense as like Ian says it's Oz's D.C.  Very cool historical information, thanks!

Archived