I found this one the most charming scenery

carlosqr

I have checked this one several times but didn't catch me to buy it. Just thought, it is is just a grass strip.. how I regret not having bought it before! I had a real good time visiting this place and everything looks so perfect. The setting, the textures of all the surrounds, the diversity of the terrain, the ambience!!! I felt down there. The look of the properties the farm all the animations!! the approach. It is now one of my favorites. I love sceneries like NY, Dubai, Hong Kong, etc big heavy stuff you know, cities and beautiful landscapes but this one felt like an oasis to me, a getaway! I simply want to thank Tim Harris and John Venema for having made it.

Hope being so emotional won't bother you, I think is a bit of Latin nature.

So here we go, looking at my plane

J1X0WsT.jpg

4VCFRG3.jpg

tapBwc5.jpg

JDFHjU1.jpg

TYlXAyc.jpg

JukKTG6.jpg

QIL1Xun.jpg

JrwuNyj.jpg

jRiMpHJ.jpg

I liked that conical mountain a lot

p6IQrXW.jpg

The variation of the colors of the terrain

0qeTrXi.jpg

The mountains and the lake

6qca9e1.jpg

Those trees

VUooSzP.jpg

Felt those trees in my belly when approaching, so exiting and nice

6tpnBYh.jpg

Almost there

W43kA61.jpg

I would live forever happy in this cozy house. I wonder if this Walter is affiliated to Airbnb I would love to spend some time in the area

hxepjiq.jpg

A playful squirrel

aBSn8Fu.jpg

There were butterflies and lots of bird sounds. I liked the color of this house and the buildings around

O1hLHkU.jpg

Nice old house, has some charter

arssXZS.jpg

Good realism, rested a while to hear nature sounds

oAarNC8.jpg

ja ja those very American mailboxes, loved them

iGgkLiK.jpg

This was stunning, the animations, the sound very cool, very relaxing ride

p2YSLDC.jpg

Oops take it easy, just visiting

iRrSD1s.jpg

Labour...

rCfOl6Q.jpg

It might not be as charming for some as for me but it was a very delightful experience

WA79 Walter Sutton's Private Strip

Cheers

Carlos

3 minutes ago, flyingleaf said:

Beautiful indeed Carlos. Lovely scenery. That house with the garage in need of paint looks like T-Bones place.:rolleyes::D

Hi flyingleaf

Yes is a great scenery, my father used to say that beauty resides in simple things

T-Bone yummy

Thanks

3 minutes ago, andy1252 said:

Excellent stuff Carlos, and a good reminder of a great little strip.

And I just love that first shot - you've really got him looking like he's leaning up against that fence. Wonderful!

Thank you Andy :)

15 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

That was really good Carlos, you're right, I could live there and be happy myself.  Wonderful shots and great sense of humor.

It is a nice place isn't it?

Looks so peaceful

Really liked it.

Thank you my friend

Cheers

I must say I loved every bit of your report. Very well done. The landscape is just beautifully idyllic. I love the animals. #4 may be the best shot, but they are all really superb. And in the fifth to last one it really looks as if you were sitting there on the steps.

Sadly Walter's house doesn't fit entirely into my T7, I'd had to saw it apart. :unsure:

This is one of my favorites as well Carlos,

have you tried finding and landing at the other Walter's air strip? It's part of the scenery also and makes for a very challenging landing, you'll love it!

3 hours ago, Captain Lars said:

I must say I loved every bit of your report. Very well done. The landscape is just beautifully idyllic. I love the animals. #4 may be the best shot, but they are all really superb. And in the fifth to last one it really looks as if you were sitting there on the steps.

Sadly Walter's house doesn't fit entirely into my T7, I'd had to saw it apart. :unsure:

Hi my friend, glad you liked it all

It is indeed a different one

" fit entirely into my T7" Is this a Top 7? :D Didn't understand it I think

2 hours ago, Ben77 said:

This is one of my favorites as well Carlos,

have you tried finding and landing at the other Walter's air strip? It's part of the scenery also and makes for a very challenging landing, you'll love it!

Hi Ben

Happy to know is one of your fav too and thanks so much for the tip

I'm not to good at reading all details (just downloaded it and enjoyed it) so based on your comment I went to the site and the manual

I noticed this: " this airfield offers the same charm, superbly accurate modeling and a level of immersion that you have to experience for yourself. " This is exactly what I tried to explain and felt. Well on Orbx

The story is the manual is great too! I realized I still have some things to discovery and now I want this other one too: 7S3 Stark's Twin Oaks Airpark

And found this you recommended me:

Walter Musa's field (WA7M) we made that up, there is no FAA identifier, is located east and a bit north of the Sutton's. Fly back toward Tumtum two miles east. Isn't it handy to have a huge navigational aid that has no upkeep? Arriving over the disused rail yard turn north. Do not fly through the workshop, the FAA frowns on things like that. Highway 503 runs along the northern border of the rail yard and turns north. Fly heading north, parallel to the road for 1.36 miles. Look for the field running southwest to northeast guarded by a tall hill on the south, a cliff on the immediate west, another hill on the east which has the Musa's home and the valley of Lake Merwin on the immediate north. Local knowledge says don't try landing to the northeast. Fly around and land to the Southwest if you are up to it.

Again, thanks a lot Ben for the heads up, I'll give it a check

Cheers!

Great post Carlos. That sort of immersion is rare, and there are very few strips that are as realistic as this, and to be honest, although I have had the strip installed for years, I don't believe I ever flew there..I am just reinstalling prepr3d v4.5, so guess where my next flight will be??:D. Terry.

16 hours ago, adambar said:

I agree Carlos, I always liked Walter's place. Great when you want to just chill out, no need to fly, just sit there. :D

Hi Adam

Yes, sit and relax, live it

15 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Great shots.

cheers

Iain

Thank you Iain

13 hours ago, Dario said:

Amazing scenery, I also love it. Thank you for sharing this precious shots. 

Thank you Dario

12 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

A great flight of discovery Carlos, so much of interest  to see here.

Agreed my friend

11 hours ago, MurrayD said:

Great shots again Carlos, thanks. I recommend trying to barnstorm the big long barn in shot 8 of yours. Great fun! (maybe take the Cub! :D)

Glad you like them Murray :)

5 hours ago, teecee said:

Great post Carlos. That sort of immersion is rare, and there are very few strips that are as realistic as this, and to be honest, although I have had the strip installed for years, I don't believe I ever flew there..I am just reinstalling prepr3d v4.5, so guess where my next flight will be??:D. Terry.

Go for it Teecee!!

Thank you champs

Archived