Buildings HD.

Iain Emms

Is anyone seeing it effect the FSDT scenery? I just tried KCLT, KDFW and KSDF and the taxiways are either overly bright at night or can't be seen. Here is KCLT

Disregard. It was Envtex causing the problem. All I had to do was turn off Airports Option in Envtex and it's working great now. 

Hello,

From your provided screen shots, it looks like the product is installed and working.

Without coordinates (Shift + Z) it is difficult to exactly replicate screen shots.

Here are two, close enough to the autogen to see the difference and with coordinates (Shift + Z)

Click on image to enlarge

1.jpg

2.jpg

You should be able to easily replicate them and check your own installation.

4 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

From your provided screen shots, it looks like the product is installed and working.

Without coordinates (Shift + Z) it is difficult to exactly replicate screen shots.

Here are two, close enough to the autogen to see the difference and with coordinates (Shift + Z)

Click on image to enlarge

1.jpg

2.jpg

You should be able to easily replicate them and check your own installation.

Thank you for your response, Nick...thank you...

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2019 at 4:02 AM, Wise87 said:

Is anyone seeing it effect the FSDT scenery? I just tried KCLT, KDFW and KSDF and the taxiways are either overly bright at night or can't be seen. Here is KCLT

Disregard. It was Envtex causing the problem. All I had to do was turn off Airports Option in Envtex and it's working great now. 

There must be something else, Envtex is not supposed to affect 3rd party sceneries

Archived