Always so graceful:

Spitfire-Bedford-02-35-1350.jpg?dl=1

In case you missed it the first time!!

Spitfire-Bedford-03-23-1350.jpg?dl=1

That's all (for now)!!

Spitfire-Bedford-04-37-1350.jpg?dl=1

Adam.

7 hours ago, olderndirt said:

Read where they backed off on rivet texturing in one of the initial updates - whatever, it looks just right.

I reckon those rivets knock 50mph off the top airspeed! I think they're *way* overdone. I see a MkIX regularly here at airshows and don't see anything like that! I do hope FlyingIron sort it out, as it's a really attractive exterior model in every other respect.

Thanks for all the nice comments, gents - I'm glad you l enjoyed the pics as much as I did taking them! I'm thinking of using one of them as my desktop background, but can't decide which one!! Probably the last one: #4. Any requests for a 1920px size for any of them?

Adam.

1 hour ago, Adam Banks said:

I reckon those rivets knock 50mph off the top airspeed! I think they're *way* overdone. I see a MkIX regularly here at airshows and don't see anything like that! I do hope FlyingIron sort it out, as it's a really attractive exterior model in every other respect.

Thanks for all the nice comments, gents - I'm glad you l enjoyed the pics as much as I did taking them! I'm thinking of using one of them as my desktop background, but can't decide which one!! Probably the last one: #4. Any requests for a 1920px size for any of them?

Adam.

Watched a 'Spitfire' video recently where they were having production problems with the specs requiring 'flush' rivets - very time consuming.  One of the gal riveters came up with a fix and things started flowing smoothly. 

Archived