From Boston to Atlanta

Jack Sawyer

I know it's New Zealand but hey, it's my favorite livery.  And I can't show the airports so everything else is Orbx's stuff.

W1OkWah.jpg

ufsI1cR.jpg

eEkkvvT.jpg

geNJMoV.jpg

tTFjEFW.jpg

rVv7eRR.jpg

ElKBEOy.jpg

R4twBBO.jpg

PqTGdfM.jpg

wl58vlj.jpg

Near my house.

cMV0wgH.jpg

bLtJurF.jpg

I know these roads well, I was on them today.

n5fqyEa.jpg

NsJDP1t.jpg

Swinging around for a perfect runway 10 ILS autoland.  2 1/2 hours of pure joy.

vvSQ21q.jpg

I know it's New Zealand but hey, it's my favorite livery ......No need to apologize Jack , Air NZ fly's in and out of both Boston and Atlanta here in the states along with several other's .BTW these are some rip roaring great shots my friend . :):)

Cheers

John

7 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

What a wonderful set Jack, every one a winner and I cannot pick a favourite.:)

This is flight sim so you CAN fly any plane, anywhere, anytime!;)

Thanks Martyn!  I loved how the sun set, it made for some beautiful shots.

7 hours ago, BradB said:

I know it's New Zealand but hey, it's my favorite livery ......No need to apologize Jack , Air NZ fly's in and out of both Boston and Atlanta here in the states along with several other's .BTW these are some rip roaring great shots my friend . :):)

Cheers

John

Thanks John, it never occurred to me to check something like Flight Aware.  I don't see any here in Atlanta but then again I see literally hundreds of planes every day so I don't even look up unless I hear a different engine sound.

8 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks John, it never occurred to me to check something like Flight Aware.  I don't see any here in Atlanta but then again I see literally hundreds of planes every day so I don't even look up unless I hear a different engine sound.

I use this App all the time : https://apps.apple.com/us/app/flightradar24-flight-tracker/id382233851

I have dozens of flights a day flying directly over our place at FL350 , where you have hundreds every day at your tree tops ....:):rolleyes::o:(

John

33 minutes ago, BradB said:

I use this App all the time : https://apps.apple.com/us/app/flightradar24-flight-tracker/id382233851

I have dozens of flights a day flying directly over our place at FL350 , where you have hundreds every day at your tree tops ....:):rolleyes::o:(

John

Thanks John, it looks good but yet another subscription, no thanks, I'll literally go bankrupt.  But I appreciate you thinking of me.  Surely there must be free internet resources?

Yeah, I get so very tired of these wretched jets flying over my head every 20-30 seconds 24/7/365.  It gets real old real fast and actually the noise can cause health problems.  It never ends.  And I can hear those stupid MD-88's with their extremely loud engines all the way into South Carolina or Kentucky, it's terrible and I'd give anything to leave.

13 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

Great shots from your way home, Jack. I really like the newspaper in #3, shows that not everything is virtual nowadays (probably no electronics permitted...).

Thanks Gerold, actually it cycles between a newspaper and a cell phone with the Aeroweather app running.

2 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks John, it looks good but yet another subscription, no thanks, I'll literally go bankrupt.  But I appreciate you thinking of me.  Surely there must be free internet resources?

Yeah, I get so very tired of these wretched jets flying over my head every 20-30 seconds 24/7/365.  It gets real old real fast and actually the noise can cause health problems.  It never ends.  And I can hear those stupid MD-88's with their extremely loud engines all the way into South Carolina or Kentucky, it's terrible and I'd give anything to leave.

I dunno , the one I use for my IPad is free .

John

Archived