return to Bilbo

Returning to Bilbo from my last lot of shots and some shots of the mountains around Bilbo and then back to the airport just done the update before i went there to Bilbo what a fantastic area to fly i just love it i have been there many times in real life when  i was driving my truck to Spain every week  .

with p3dv4.4 and with the realistic  season pack and started at dawn in the summer and i hope you enjoy my set of shots regards EMM

xiR38B5.jpg

w8o3Ms0.jpg

apu7DU5.jpg

E3hiKyc.jpg

83f1LUF.jpg

FHwFkqJ.jpg

xhufOm4.jpg

SEYqZXN.jpg

TAjVmfV.jpg

w5KN1ij.jpg

XmJCL3N.jpg

V5e3qfT.jpg

ZFE5qk4.jpg

VJHbRWD.jpg

RxglGZf.jpg

TRWMn7z.jpg

XLGKgiT.jpg

g3o19Sf.jpg

vtPqFkK.jpg

2OlK18w.jpg

tHOiexq.jpg

1 hour ago, AnkH said:

Probably not intentional, but "Bilbo" instead of "Bilbao" is frankly a really funny typo. Nice set of shots though :-)

Thanks my friend for your super comments  just did not realise a slip of my finger when typing and it was not intentional cant change now never mind regards EMM

On 4/5/2019 at 3:01 PM, Benny said:

Very nice shot. May I ask how you have so many static plane at the airport?

Bilbao was... fine before but now with the new update, it's amazing to say the lease

Thanks Benny i am so pleased you liked my set of shots and i am sure i termed the static aircraft of because i have flight 1 new traffic program i am not at home i am on my lap top be back home on Tuesday and i will look at the settings in orbx  Bilbao then regards EMM

Archived