Nine Mile inspired

Jack Sawyer

@NineMile Has been making some cool S/A trips so I got a cool new and rare A318 livery and flew from Santiago to Argentina.  SCEL to SAOU.

P3D 4.4 - All Orbx stuff - AS4 weather - ENVTEX.

F84r5Tb.jpg

sqp2Mdl.jpg

GeusUp8.jpg

tFMPjVp.jpg

HMqoHTv.jpg

GQa43nG.jpg

gVUglQE.jpg

psSWTdq.jpg

htqieMU.jpg

b8OkLYb.jpg

HEYNexm.jpg

fVXWviU.jpg

av4BBwN.jpg

wVfyRl7.jpg

RNAV approach so no autoland, love hand landing this jet.

Yip4mA0.jpg

Cxq8A2V.jpg

Such a cute little plane, I love these baby Busses.

wmM1hx7.jpg

4 minutes ago, NineMile41 said:

Nice to see you are enjoying South America really nice pictures with the fall colors.

I am glad I had some influence on your trip.

Great shots.

NineMile

Thanks Nine Mile!  Lots to see in this huge continent.

Jack I could not help seeing your background in aviation instrumentation, In my working days I worked with CAE the flight simulator manufacture that make most of the simulators around the world. I don't know if you know this but their basement floor is all US airforce development and in 1986 I worked on the simulator that projected the simulation in the helmet using LED technology.

1 hour ago, NineMile41 said:

Jack I could not help seeing your background in aviation instrumentation, In my working days I worked with CAE the flight simulator manufacture that make most of the simulators around the world. I don't know if you know this but their basement floor is all US airforce development and in 1986 I worked on the simulator that projected the simulation in the helmet using LED technology.

Cool!  I remember that stuff back then, thought it was very cool.  Now they supposedly have helmets that DARPA has created that lets a pilot fly by thoughts.

2 hours ago, Ken Hall said:

Really different flight there Jack, no one does mountains and super dense housing like South America 

Thanks Ken, I did it because I bought this when it first came out but have hardly been there and I love the 318 but didn't have any liveries for it for down there, until yesterday.

1 hour ago, wain71 said:

great shots Jack always enjoy the 'Bus'.....must take some flights in that area myself...

Thanks Wayne, I think there's a lot of airports here that'll support the Bus, I have the entire Earth in Jeppesen maps so I'm gonna have a look soon.

2 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Jean Marc, what ever you said, I don't speak, is it Spanish? :(

Jack, here's a fun new skill. Highlight and copy Jean Marc's Spanish. Open another tab for Google and type in "translate" search. Select "Google translate" from options list. Google translate will be self-explanatory--just paste in the phrase to be translated, being sure to designate the language of origin and the desired destination language. That's it. You can also reverse the process by translating English into Spanish for your reply. It's all very easy and great fun.

1 hour ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

Jack, here's a fun new skill. Highlight and copy Jean Marc's Spanish. Open another tab for Google and type in "translate" search. Select "Google translate" from options list. Google translate will be self-explanatory--just paste in the phrase to be translated, being sure to designate the language of origin and the desired destination language. That's it. You can also reverse the process by translating English into Spanish for your reply. It's all very easy and great fun.

the house has a beautiful or lovely garden?  Really?  Well, ok. :wacko:

6 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

the house has a beautiful or lovely garden?  Really?  Well, ok. :wacko:

My Google translation comes out literally as "What a nice trip Jack - all are beautiful and very nice global ftx" We would move that forward into standard usage to say "What a nice trip, Jack. The pictures are beautiful and the Global FTX scenery is very nice."  Jean Marc gave you a real compliment, my friend. Me too. I also liked your set.

5 hours ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

My Google translation comes out literally as "What a nice trip Jack - all are beautiful and very nice global ftx" We would move that forward into standard usage to say "What a nice trip, Jack. The pictures are beautiful and the Global FTX scenery is very nice."  Jean Marc gave you a real compliment, my friend. Me too. I also liked your set.

Thanks Rodger, it’s all I could come up with, I hope there was no offense taken by @jean marc.  I wish I could speak a second language.

5 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Rodger, it’s all I could come up with, I hope there was no offense taken by @jean marc.  I wish I could speak a second language.

:) next time I could try with another language Jack ... maybe you will be very confurtable with the next one ... we never know :P peut-être en français :unsure::ph34r: 

Archived