KSUN, Friedman to Boise in snow

Jack Sawyer

Jack great shots. They remind me of flying a Cessna 182 in late September from Winnipeg to Thomson Manitoba.

This was my only time I had to take the survival kit which scared the hell out of me. The weather was like in your shots.

Thank's for the memory's

3 hours ago, NineMile41 said:

Jack great shots. They remind me of flying a Cessna 182 in late September from Winnipeg to Thomson Manitoba.

This was my only time I had to take the survival kit which scared the hell out of me. The weather was like in your shots.

Thank's for the memory's

Thank you kind sir!  Glad it brough back memories and that sounds like quite a one!

Nothing like lots of mountain snow to keep one on their toes, especially when flying in bad weather, but looks like you did a fine job of getting everyone there safe and sound and even the passengers had time for a quick pic out the windows, excellent job Jack! :)

8 hours ago, Wakashi said:

Nothing like lots of mountain snow to keep one on their toes, especially when flying in bad weather, but looks like you did a fine job of getting everyone there safe and sound and even the passengers had time for a quick pic out the windows, excellent job Jack! :)

Thanks Roger.  There’s so much variation in P3D with the seasonal changes, it’s like four in one.

Archived