Frankfurt to TEGB Heathrow

Jack Sawyer

No weather.

Everything Orbx makes.

Aerosoft A319

All sliders maxed 

I paused a couple of times in London to let it catch up but I didn't care as this was a tutorial flight so I had some time to catch my breath and read.

But it was brilliant!

4ljPT95.jpg

fR6XPq7.jpg

uOzNCOq.jpg

NnvBUgX.jpg

WTmC8GA.jpg

ZQzuowA.jpg

ENhzA0s.jpg

iIJ40mq.jpg

y1449w9.jpg

rrM3NAN.jpg

mb4V5Yq.jpg

aStBb4N.jpg

tNwXC42.jpg

C3krruT.jpg

2qy8jXs.jpg

vd1M40V.jpg

2MJy0K5.jpg

DOsWOmQ.jpg

3 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Great views, and an instructive introduction for me: No weather, no other add-ons but Orbx, a powerful new rig - and still you need to pause when entering the London area...

Thanks Gerold I did this as a test.  To me it’s not a problem doing this, I want to see what happens when I keep things maxed out.  If I didn’t pause it would have eventually caught up.

On 2/17/2019 at 12:05 PM, Stillwater said:

Great views, and an instructive introduction for me: No weather, no other add-ons but Orbx, a powerful new rig - and still you need to pause when entering the London area...

That's what I thought, too. One day they'll have tourist flow and guards flow and royals flow in Orbx, our systems are never gonna catch up!

That said they are nice screenshots, though. :)

Jack you keep amazing me with your shots. Frankfurt to EGLL took that flight many times. The best flight I ever had was from Paris to Bristol along the south coast of England Dover, South Hampton and then turning north to Bristol on a clear day. I will never forget it.

8 minutes ago, NineMile41 said:

Jack you keep amazing me with your shots. Frankfurt to EGLL took that flight many times. The best flight I ever had was from Paris to Bristol along the south coast of England Dover, South Hampton and then turning north to Bristol on a clear day. I will never forget it.

Thanks NineMile!  I would have loved to be on that flight, the views must have been terrific.

Archived