Coming Soon from Return to Misty Moorings

ba43

Herring Bay Cannery and Seaplane Base (Version 2)

I've created an entirely new design for Herring Bay Cannery and Seaplane Base. This version 2 edition only works with an installation of the ORBX PAKT Ketchikan payware airport!!! Version 2 sits inside the payware airports Ketchikan photo-real area and is adjusted to mesh with that scenery. You'll need to have Pacific Fjords region installed as well as the payware PAKT airport for this to work for you.

The team at RTMM worked on the original edition of Herring Bay Cannery (Version 1) and that works just fine within the default Pacific Fjords Ketchikan area and does NOT require the PAKT payware airport. So make sure you choose which version is right for you.

Version 2 has new objects, placements, seasonal trees and other enhancements to give the location an all new look and feel. I hope you like it. Enjoy this photo tour.

Herring Bay
elsoyBE.jpg

Roadway Viewpoint
zOtoy69.jpg

Fall Colors at the Seaplane Base
MnTDhLH.jpg

Cannery Loading Dock Side
U5eGbEM.jpg

Unloading their catch
xTkJZjJ.jpg

Bald Eagles looking for a free meal
f9bYVz7.jpg

Sunset arrives at Herring Bay
HKs5neb.jpg

Seaside Boat Rentals
dCJs2Jy.jpg

Taildragger Diner Dockside Dining
igDhaeu.jpg

Herring Bay Sunset
dCMq04e.jpg

Stop by http://return.mistymoorings.com to check out what's been happening at "Misty's Place" lately. We've been busy doing some much needed freshening up and brushing off the dust on some of the old stuff for 2019. 

Brad

Can you please explain to me what's so difficult about the installation process at RTMM? You unzip the files, you add them into your simulator library and then activate them. So, you have to take the time to do that, I get it, that's a lot to ask for something that's FREE!!!! Just to clarify, if we had the resources $$$ to invest the time and effort to give you all a nice "Give me all of it now" utility, I'd still be against it!! 

Sorry, but we want you to take your time and enjoy the locations we have available at a leisurely pace. Where you take off from one location nearby and go out to discover the new scenery you just added to your RTMM library. Then, you check out another place you like at RTMM and repeat the process, building up your collection that way. If you want some "All in one" locations at RTMM, install our object libraries first, then go to our scenery page and download "Barnstormers", "Hollis Harbor", "Halibut Cove", "Owikeno Lake" and "CIRP". Start with those. They offer a nice large collection of places to see in a compact download and you can spend the next six months or so trying to see all the different things to see. Oh and don't forget we have a changing seasons utility available that can work alongside the ORBX Region season changes. 

And these are given to you, if you want them, for nothing but the time it took to create them. So, I hope you can invest a little of your time and discover what we offer to the community. And if you need any assistance along the way, you can stop by our friendly and active forums where we'll be happy to help you get things set up and running. 

Brad

13 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

That is fantastic Brad!  Is this an easy install for P3D 4.4?

Hi Jack,

It really doesn't take that much effort. You'll download the object libraries first. Unzip those and add the objects folders to your sim's addon scenery like other files you've probably downloaded elsewhere. That should take you all of about 15 minutes. The object libraries will add effects, scenery and texture files that enable the objects to display properly. If you take the time to read the instructions that are included for those, you'll not have any issues at all. We even offer an object library tester scenery that can verify that you've installed the object files correctly. 

Once those are installed and activated, the rest of your effort is to browse our "Scenery" page, find and download a file that interests you, unzip it, add it to your "Addon Scenery" library inside the sim. You just need to make sure it stay's above any ORBX entries using the "Library Insertion Tool" ORBX provides in FTX Central. 

Please reach out to me directly and I'll be happy to work with you to get you all squared away. Send me a PM and I'll reply ASAP.

12 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

I wish there was a auto installer for the entire RTTM. I'm way too daft to install it with the "easy install instructions":'(

As I mentioned to Jack, please let me know if I can assist you with the process. Send me a PM and let me know what you need help with.

Brad

52 minutes ago, flyingleaf said:

I am sorry Brad. I did not mean to criticize. You are doing an amazing job and I will certainly work on it again.

I didn't think you were criticizing as much as asking for some assistance actually. That's why I offered to help. I just want to find out what seems to be so difficult with our scenery installation. I've never seen it as that troublesome I guess.

55 minutes ago, flyingleaf said:

I am sorry Brad. I did not mean to criticize. You are doing an amazing job and I will certainly work on it again.

Please let me know if I can help in any way.

On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 3:50 PM, flyingleaf said:

I wish there was a auto installer for the entire RTTM. I'm way too daft to install it with the "easy install instructions":'(

On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 1:09 AM, Jack Sawyer said:

+1000!!

I am as dumb as dog $h1t, so if I can do it then anyone can!:-:huh::blink::wacko::lol:

Archived