PNW in 3 parts - Part 2

Jack Sawyer

10 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks but what’s an FTW3?

Oh...I have an EVGA (F)or (T)he (W)in  model 1070.  One of any of the series whatever that EVGA puts out.  The FTW is a premium edition (higher clock) than some of their other in-same-series models.  I have had extreme success with them...so I'd naturally order the 1080Ti FTW model. They have me now on alert...for when mine becomes available.  The '3' is their latest 3 fan FTW cooling solution. That's what the '3' designates. Thank goodness it only needs two slots in placement depth, or I would be SOL!

Jack..you should be ashamed...look what dent you just put into my wallet...there will be a scar for years!   :)

1 minute ago, PNW User said:

Oh...I have an EVGA (F)or (T)he (W)in  model 1070.  One of any of the series whatever that EVGA puts out.  The FTW is a premium edition (higher clock) than some of their other in-same-series models.  I have had extreme success with them...so I'd naturally order the 1080Ti FTW model. They have me now on alert...for when mine becomes available. 

Jack..you should be ashamed...look what dent you just put into my wallet...there will be a scare for years!   :)

I never knew that.  Hope I don’t get you in trouble, I was extremely fortunate to be able to get this new PC. Cheers!

3 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Super shots Jack!!!!!!!!!!!!  And you say you have a new PC?  That is great. I am saving for a new one but it is going to take awhile.

Thanks John!  I bought a new Jetline PC sometime back in May I think, it's really nice.  Hope you get one soon my friend.

23 minutes ago, BradB said:

Topsy turvy shots Mr. Jack , one thing however I see nothing of S93 Cle Elum scenery . These shots were all from the Puget Sound area . B):huh::D

Cheers

John

Thanks John, this was in between the two airports.  I didn't want to post too many at once. :huh:

A Bonanza's just a T34 with a nicer finish so those maneuvers are survivable but Washington has a problem with flight under bridges - even birds are viewed with concern.  The legislature is currently working on a bill to require bond posting by pilots and/or aircraft capable of underbridge flight. 

1 hour ago, olderndirt said:

A Bonanza's just a T34 with a nicer finish so those maneuvers are survivable but Washington has a problem with flight under bridges - even birds are viewed with concern.  The legislature is currently working on a bill to require bond posting by pilots and/or aircraft capable of underbridge flight. 

Uh oh, did I just run afoul of the law? :P

1 hour ago, Captain Lars said:

Would have been the total cliffhanger if your stopped the series with the last pic just before the bridge...

It would have but I'm not that cruel :lol:  I just didn't want to post 30 or more shots in one go.  People don't like it sometimes, I like it but I'm just obliging people.

Archived