Cooling Down!

Wakashi

Crusin' round the Netherlands and came accross this cooling tower (not sure where).  Pretty cool I thought! B)

In the distance I see it, steam rolling out!

8pxl7Z7.jpg

So I head to check it out a little closer! 

XppVtDv.jpg

Probably close enough now

5ucFQIR.jpg

One more quick look, steam looks pretty real.

NQEipAi.jpg

Better leave before I get in trouble! :blink:

X26hv9w.jpg

Thanks for looking! :D

18 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Not only does the steam look real but every thing appears to be pretty darned life like!:o:rolleyes::lol:

Glorious set Roger.

Thanks Martyn, I'm surprised each time I go there! :o

Just now, Rodger Pettichord said:

Wakashi, gotta ask--does the helicopter glow in the dark after messing around with the nuclear cooling tower?

Don't know Rodger, I haven't being feeling well since that flight, losing a lot of hair, If it ain't turning grey it's turning loose! :rolleyes:  So I haven't taken her up lately! :(

15 hours ago, adambar said:

I'm losing my hair just looking at your shots Rodger. :D  Great job! :)

That WAS some powerful steam coming outta that stack then!  Thanks Adam!

14 hours ago, BradB said:

Hair raising shots Roger plus another "plug" for Netherlands TE . :huh::o:P:lol:

Cheers

John

“Another plug” :lol: “Hair raising” :D, such a play on words John, love it!  Thanks 

12 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

Great shots Roger. I flew over the sames "smoke" and now everytime I try to hide from my wife, huh, she says I can see your greenish glow in the dark:o so pour out your beer and get to bed right now.:unsure:

“Hide from the wife” why in the world... Oh! Never mind! :P. Pour that beer out and get to bed, NOW!! >:(Thanks Karl!

6 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I love doing this in the sim Roger, you captured the essence of pure fun!

Thank you Jack, sometimes you find the best stuff just puttering around in Orbxland! :lol:

6 minutes ago, Wakashi said:

That WAS some powerful steam coming outta that stack then!  Thanks Adam!

“Another plug” :lol: “Hair raising” :D, such a play on words John, love it!  Thanks 

“Hide from the wife” why in the world... Oh! Never mind! :P. Pour that beer out and get to bed, NOW!! >:(Thanks Karl!

Thank you Jack, sometimes you find the best stuff just puttering around in Orbxland! :lol:

Our friend Martyn (VH-KDK) is the master of the pun , I'm just grasshopper and still learning the ways of the "Pun" :

John

5 minutes ago, BradB said:

Our friend Martyn (VH-KDK) is the master of the pun , I'm just grasshopper and still learning the ways of the "Pun" :

You seem to be learning well “Glasshoppa”. Used to really like that good vs evil show, Kung Fu! :D

14 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Nice shots, they seem to have a lot of cooling towers in Europe.

Thanks John, yes there seems to be quite a few!

3 minutes ago, Captain Lars said:

The level of detail in TE Netherlands is amazing, very good pictures.

Thank you Lars, yes, the detail is outta this world, wonder how long before it’s like this throughout the sim world!

Archived