F-15 at LOWI in AF2

Jack Sawyer

Holy smoke....

I always thought that my FSX icm LOWI (not from Orbx, but the other scenery builder located in Paderborn, Germany) was beautiful, but I am speechless about the level of details.

This is incredible....

When I want to reach this level of details, I need a completely new state of the art PC.....sell my boat...? Don't think so.

12 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

Holy smoke....

I always thought that my FSX icm LOWI (not from Orbx, but the other scenery builder located in Paderborn, Germany) was beautiful, but I am speechless about the level of details.

This is incredible....

When I want to reach this level of details, I need a completely new state of the art PC.....sell my boat...? Don't think so.

Thanks Fred!  It's very smooth, loads almost instantly and when you go to setting and leave you're right back where you were.  The Orbx scenery is stunning.  Sell your boat?  I wouldn't, it's a lot of fun for you!

17 minutes ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

Jack, one of the things we consistently hear from fighter pilots is how just-plain-FUN it is to fly a modern fighter. You have captured that free creativity very well. I had a ball. Thanks!

Thanks Rodger, it is amazingly fun.  I was just rolling all over the place.  The F-15 is my all-time favorite military jet.

1 minute ago, Captain Lars said:

The one where the scenery is mirrored in the canopy is the best, but they are all great captions.

And the mistake? You forgot to attach the "ASF2" tag to your thread. ;)

Thanks Lars, that is a good one, no the mistake was I didn't but it from Steam so I can't use the free areas. :banghead:

36 minutes ago, flyingleaf said:

Great shots as always Jack. But I'm sure those people living there are looking for the guy that rattled their tea cups and teeth while he made his awesome maneuvers.:rolleyes::lol::D

Are you kidding?  They loved it Karl.  They celebrated by being me haggis, and the best kind, shark haggis cooked in beer! :D

Archived