The Birthday gift, part 2

Jack Sawyer

3 minutes ago, flyingleaf said:

Lol Jack. Wonderful. Well done. But I ain't landing there with my Gooney Bird that would seriously affect the beer budget:rolleyes:. Sorry I can't give you an "attaboy" I ran out.:lol::D

Thanks Karl!  At these prices I think Fred has free beer! :) 

Well done Jack but why so much to build a dedicated 747 runway. You normally get yours off in about 300 metres!

Come to Australia  Rip Off Central if you want to make money. You could easily add another $500 for electricity charges and $3000 for cleaning the BS off the runway if you brought Canberra!:o:rolleyes::lol:

4 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Well done Jack but why so much to build a dedicated 747 runway. You normally get yours off in about 300 metres!

Come to Australia  Rip Off Central if you want to make money. You could easily add another $500 for electricity charges and $3000 for cleaning the BS off the runway if you brought Canberra!:o:rolleyes::lol:

Thanks Martyn, but the other 747 drivers can't get theirs in the air in 300 meters like I can :D

Wow!  Looks like Sam may not give Fred Canberra as another birthday present!

1 hour ago, Captain Lars said:

This is the best one (so far!), very well done! I loughed really hard. What a mean, hair-splitting guy this Fred is... I'd never buy him anything again! :D:lol:

Thanks Lars!!  That really makes my whole day better!  I think poor Fred will feel chastened and behave better next time. ;) 

Great story Jack, and I was not surprised to see the bulldozer´s colour.

12 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

That was also my question...

But it seems Jack has so much experience with "no frills" airlines and their creativity in making extra fees, that he could not resist to apply this to the airport as well?

56 minutes ago, Wakashi said:

Excellent Jack, I can see it all now, a Go Fund Me Account for the new runway! :P:lol:  Not sure I wold let Sam on that dozer or you may not have any runways left when he is done! :wacko:

:lol: Thanks Roger!  I wouldn’t let Sam on it either as he looks mighty perturbed 

Archived