KSAN to L35

Wakashi

Left KSAN for L35 via Border Seven JLI SID, passing KPSP and KBNG along the way! 

Taxi to Rwy Niner for take off via taxiways F, C, C6, B6, B, B10

12ibaBk.jpg

Passing US Customs and Interanational Gates

5d5ANsH.jpg

Needed a bit of fresh sea air along the way! 

Ur0kVWk.jpg

Passing over what I think to be Cowel Mt. a good place for hiking (Jack!)

WLThBfH.jpg

KPSP, a bit behind and right, of the plane, you can see the green triangle of wind turbines!

8FLWx7u.jpg

KBNG, Banning, just up the road from KPSP.

In8wSOW.jpg

Coming into Big Bear over Baldwin Lake from the east!

Elz7t18.jpg

Red & White is good!

2KqZFOt.jpg

Pretty decent landing (if I say so myself)

2dKby0C.jpg

My gal/pal, waiting for me, trying desperately to get hold of someone to unlock that gate, she's serious when that hand is on her hip!! :wub:

DjXXcpM.jpg

My flight plan, on FltPlanGo iPad (not this fuzzy in real world)

CWB4rW4.jpg

Thanks for looking! 

24 minutes ago, carlosqr said:

Glowing city!

Love the terrain in #5

Has she managed to unlocked the gate? :lol:

Very nice shots with a red ending

Thank you Carlos, if she manages to unlock that gate and get in the plane then I am going to say we have hit a new high in flight simming! :lol::P

3 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Serious when her hand is on her hip...…..:o

I cant stop laughing but I shall stop typing as I don't want to get into trouble.:lol::lol::lol::rolleyes:

Glad you got a laugh out of that Martyn, I chuckled when I wrote it! :lol:  Too bad you had to stop typing though! :ph34r:

2 hours ago, BradB said:

My gal/pal, waiting for me ........... In your dreams Roger . :rolleyes::wub::lol:

Cheers

John

Awww c'mon John, a guy can still dream can't he, I mean, since that's all I have left!! :wacko:  You've heard about the dog that chases car's (couldn't drive it even if he caught it!) :rolleyes:

Excellent!  Excellent!  Excellent Roger!  I love the Lady In Red, the commentary and the shots.  I'd like to hike those hills but would rather hike the big bear area because of all the trees.  I hiked 6+ miles today and it was glorious as it was raining lightly and cooler.

Very nice shots of KSAN and the rest of the flight, it looked most enjoyable!

2 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Excellent!  Excellent!  Excellent Roger!  I love the Lady In Red, the commentary and the shots.  I'd like to hike those hills but would rather hike the big bear area because of all the trees.  I hiked 6+ miles today and it was glorious as it was raining lightly and cooler.

Very nice shots of KSAN and the rest of the flight, it looked most enjoyable!

Thanks Jack, when I saw on google that hiking was good on that Mt. I thought of you of course!  6+ miles is waaaaayyy too much for me, I may be good for 2.5 or so! :D

1 hour ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

Very nice set of shots. As for the lady, to me she looks peeved. I'd be careful about opening that gate if I were you!

Yeah Rodger she was peeved to say the least!  I was hoping she wouldn't find someone to open that gate before I could taxi back to a runway! :lol:  Thanks for the comments Sir!

1 hour ago, lifejogger said:

Great flight and screenshots and I enjoyed your commentary.  That lady in red sure does get around!!!!!!!!!!  

Thank you John, that girl is a regular Runaround Sue ain't she! B)

1 hour ago, adambar said:

Did you do something wrong Roger, looks like the rest of your day isn't going to go as smooth as your flight. :D

Splendid shots anyway. :D

Probably did Adam, I'm always screwing up somewhere!  I'll bet when and if she gets that darned gate open there will be heck to pay, I may not be around for a day or two! :ph34r:  Thanks for looking and commenting!

7 hours ago, mikee said:

Super Crisp Shots ! Well done :)

Thanks for looking Mike!

6 hours ago, paulb said:

Super post Roger! I liked it! :)

Thanks Paul

2 hours ago, Ray Farrugia said:

Awesome shots Roger.

Careful of that one - gets around a bit she does - I've seen her all over the place!!

cheers

Thank you Ray, not to worry, I’ve heard that she has been spotted at several airports around the world :wacko:

Archived