Cri-Cri at Israel's Farm

Jack Sawyer

13 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

A wonderful set Jack and here you are flying one of the largest and smallest planes in consecutive posts.

I am glad you found your tent as I think there is rain forecast.

Thanks Martyn!  It's a cool little plane!  And the tent is a nice touch and yes, we had some extremely violent storms yesterday, more expected today and flood warnings too.

10 hours ago, Captain Lars said:

Wonderfully idyllic yet funny screenshots, Jack. When I saw the truck, I immediately had an idea... land the Cri-Cri in the loading space of a moving truck! Ok, I guess it wouldn't work because one's not able to "touch" the cars I think...

Thanks Lars!  That would be cool, something James Bond would do.  :ph34r:

8 hours ago, Adam Banks said:

The Cri-Cri looks quite at home there! Watch out though - old man Israel might press-gang you into working on the farm. Hmmm .. reminds me of a Roy Orbison song!

Adam.

Thanks Adam, that was part of the deal, I had to pick veggies and I could camp there. :)

Lots of neat shots Jack, I love the one with Fred peeking through the grass from the fin! :lol:  As far as things to fly under/through, you might try the "tires" at the Laguna race track(s) out of KMRY or any of the others! 

1 hour ago, Wakashi said:

Lots of neat shots Jack, I love the one with Fred peeking through the grass from the fin! :lol:  As far as things to fly under/through, you might try the "tires" at the Laguna race track(s) out of KMRY or any of the others! 

Thanks Roger!  I'd really have to look for those tires as I don't recall seeing them.  It is amazing how Adam incorporated Fred into the livery and the tent, I wouldn't even know where to begin.

8 hours ago, paulb said:

Brilliant set Jack! An ideal airplane for the scenery! :)

Thanks Paul!  I usually don't buy non-study level but this one is just too much fun!  And it's pretty detailed, you can see how he designed and built it if it reflects the real one he's a clever guy.

great plane Jack - and a twin propeller (well...yes maybe the little one in the world :rolleyes:) - but a single seat - what a pitty you could not fly with the Lady in Red herself who would be surely seducted by this plane :P

51 minutes ago, jean marc said:

great plane Jack - and a twin propeller (well...yes maybe the little one in the world :rolleyes:) - but a single seat - what a pitty you could not fly with the Lady in Red herself who would be surely seducted by this plane :P

Thanks Jean Marc!  It would be cool if we had LadyInRed Flow!  Hey. still writing that article on hot air ballooning, I haven't forgotten. :)

59 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Jean Marc!  It would be cool if we had LadyInRed Flow!  Hey. still writing that article on hot air ballooning, I haven't forgotten. :)

that will be surely really nice to read !!! :smile:

Archived