On Safari

Jack Sawyer

1 minute ago, DTH said:

I do love the comic strip.  Now please get Surfing Safari (by The beach boys) out of my head. 

Thanks! :lol:  And now it's stuck in my head! :lol:  "Everybody's gone surfing, surfing USA!" :)

And welcome to the best forum in the world!

Right on Jack!  You say no oilephants were hurt during the making of this comic, but that little guy in panel 3 barely escaped becoming a landing pad! (perspective I’m sure). :D Great comic strip! :lol:

17 minutes ago, Wakashi said:

Right on Jack!  You say no oilephants were hurt during the making of this comic, but that little guy in panel 3 barely escaped becoming a landing pad! (perspective I’m sure). :D Great comic strip! :lol:

Thanks Roger, yes, perspective.  I remember doing this flight last year and was very careful to not go near the hefalumps.  

15 minutes ago, Captain Lars said:

Man, I see this only today... Another outstanding idea of Jack, the master of aviation comics. I'm very glad that the mumakil didn't suffer a heartattack when you landed there - and you didn't get booty-squished.

Thanks Lars!  Glad you liked it.  I could make these all day but they take a lot of work and planning.

Archived