Structured Query Language to KSTS

Jack Sawyer

I really have to stop posting so many shots, sorry. :unsure:

This was a neat flight in the F-100, it's a heck of a lot easier to fly than the F-4 or that extremely difficult T-38.

But the scenery was gorgeous!

FGQyISP.jpg

YGmRgQl.jpg

RAG0tTc.jpg

sVOong8.jpg

vc6MyQ9.jpg

ke44jJl.jpg

sjwaF2e.jpg

2r68Ay1.jpg

0cQsa2d.jpg

N3Sqs09.jpg

6xPCNS4.jpg

FVGiqqs.jpg

This is my favorite!

LUXp4UH.jpg

9GIZpCZ.jpg

tn0KMgi.jpg

X42w72B.jpg

wvHHZ4E.jpg

really need to make shots on Instant replay.

oLCJGQC.jpg

g7aIbHs.jpg

zSZ41Zl.jpg

8GG3PmZ.jpg

yVcXD8N.jpg

ToORBLj.jpg

1 hour ago, paulb said:

Another fantastic set of shots Jack! :). The F-100 looks great in that Thunderbird livery. Nice landing! A fast jet is never easy ;)

Thanks Paul, I agree but at least this plane is a lot easier to handle that the F-4 or T-38 like I said, if that's like real life I don't know how they do it.

7 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I really have to stop posting so many shots, sorry. :unsure:

do you really have to stop ? I don't think so :) ... and absolutely not for such beautiful shots :lol:

i love the second one - nature fantasy vs urban blocks ... and of course all of the F-100 with its great & colorful livery :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, jean marc said:

do you really have to stop ? I don't think so :) ... and absolutely not for such beautiful shots :lol:

i love the second one - nature fantasy vs urban blocks ... and of course all of the F-100 with its great & colorful livery :rolleyes:

Thanks for the encouragement Jean Marc, some people here, I won't mention any manes, @BradB John always give me a hard time about too many, and with a certain condition I suffer with I take everything very seriously so I never know if someone's joking or not. :( :banghead:

Thanks, I've been doing that now on almost every flight, the top down view actually looks like a photo, I don't know how they do it but it's brilliant!

Archived