Some Various !

mikee

1 hour ago, jean marc said:

wow very beautiful ! is the volcano from the shot before the last one from Mexico ?

Hi Jean Marc}

I'm 99.99% sure it is the Arenal volcano in Costa Rica :)

Here the real one

bk2U4VH.jpg

9 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Fantastic light & rocks in your shots, Mikee. I would like to know where the yellow Lancair is flying?

Thank you Stillwater ! If I am not mistaken ( I took it some time ago ) It is El Hierro GCHI ( By SimWings ) :)

10 hours ago, jean marc said:

wow very beautiful ! is the volcano from the shot before the last one from Mexico ?

8 hours ago, carlosqr said:

Hi Jean Marc}

I'm 99.99% sure it is the Arenal volcano in Costa Rica :)

Here the real one

bk2U4VH.jpg

8 hours ago, carlosqr said:

Hi Mikee

Gibraltar looks very nice at that altuttude

And kill me if # 9  is not the Arenal Volcano !!!

Looks less pinky than mine. Yours seems to have better details, love it.

pAnQ0Qa.jpg

Cheers

Hello guys , I am glad that you liked them !

If I am not mistaken ( I took the Shot some time ago ) It Is In Nicaragua … San Cristobal-Casita .

I took of from Augusto Cesar Sandino International , and took a Northerly heading to have a look on all of three Volcanoes .

The first One it must be the One that I took the shot from :)

7 hours ago, mikee said:

Hello guys , I am glad that you liked them !

If I am not mistaken ( I took the Shot some time ago ) It Is In Nicaragua … San Cristobal-Casita .

I took of from Augusto Cesar Sandino International , and took a Northerly heading to have a look on all of three Volcanoes .

The first One it must be the One that I took the shot from :)

Really?

Interesting

San Cristobal volcano looks pretty much to your pic indeed and thus is less pinky that the Arenal, both have very similar shape though San Cristobal has  larger crater, then the one in the back should be Chonco or Casita.

I'm going to fly to it from Chinandega aiport (nearest one) , wanna take a closer look, I haven't fly that close to it, but your pic looks like a photo scenery though..(cool)

and sorry for my mistake they look very similar

Cheers!

San Cristobal it is and looks great. I have no extra addons for Nicaragua except Managua's airport. So this is the default or Orbx and looks very nice indeed

I had not flown before in the North of Nicaragua and the view from San Cristobal (to the south) looks very nice all that volcanic area! Give it a try

JMkItZk.jpg

YbkOYHD.jpg

Thanks for this sharing Mikee now you made me wanted to check Agua volcano in Guatemala and remove my Arenal photo senery to see how it looks like.

Cheers

46 minutes ago, carlosqr said:

San Cristobal it is and looks great. I have no extra addons for Nicaragua except Managua's airport. So this is the default or Orbx and looks very nice indeed

I had not flown before in the North of Nicaragua and the view from San Cristobal (to the south) looks very nice all that volcanic area! Give it a try

JMkItZk.jpg

YbkOYHD.jpg

Thanks for this sharing Mikee now you made me wanted to check Agua volcano in Guatemala and remove my Arenal photo senery to see how it looks like.

Cheers

You are welcome Carlos !

Go Ahead you won't regret it ………. :)

Archived