Started my flight from Lyon in France and went to nice  it was a good choice for there plenty of mountain on route set in real time in the spring

with p3dv4.1 and  pta and  Adams preset and rex skyforce I hope you enjoy my shots as I enjoyed the flight and I am sorry for the amount of shots cant help it click regards EMM

w7jYSVj.jpg

CHGQHDw.jpg

tCBct26.jpg

Q41CdOY.jpg

8ZcjZpQ.jpg

BfQW0Cg.jpg

a2ii13C.jpg

7TSQAII.jpg

etNfed1.jpg

GqzgcKV.jpg

reT1GlL.jpg

7rtlmbR.jpg

X6h7zWQ.jpg

uMjZzks.jpg

ymQkKUl.jpg

CRARpuO.jpg

ywmmWHI.jpg

S4bzfpW.jpg

qBxAxzF.jpg

iscllvg.jpg

kLfIMRr.jpg

QzgIf5S.jpg

pETrt0a.jpg

05s8Y2S.jpg

17 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Stewart I'm always staggered by the photoreal mountains, it must be the utmost delight to fly over these!

Thanks Jack I am very pleased you like my set of shots and that is why I like this area  for there are plenty of mountains and I like that regards EMM

16 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Like Jack alluded to, those mountains are looking splendid in these shots Stewart! Are those a non-Orbx addon, or are they part of the Orbx scenery you are using? 

Thanks Landon it is orbx apart from number 11 to 15 may be from the airport sant pons LFMR  for I have that airport installed and I may come  into the scenery because I was near the airport but the rest is orbx regards stewart

10 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

I will echo John's recent words as I was impressed how the mountains and clouds look.:)

A wonderful set Stewart.

Thanks Martyn I am very pleased you like my set of shots from my flight and sorry there where so many I deleted some befor I put them up regards EMM

Archived