Rotterdam bridge work

2 minutes ago, Dadtom65 said:

Very nice Jack but only a yellow tail boom. Your slipping. Bit to hot here to go on comp yet and tomorrow’s supposed to be hotter still. Derek.

Thanks Derek, this livery was done for me by JMBII, I wouldn't even know where to start.  Too hot?  It can't be hotter than the 89F we're gonna have today and the rest of the week.

No only a measly 73F here at the moment but our heat is different from yours. Ours think are dryer where yours well Florida anyway was more humid. That’s my excuse anyway. :D. Plus the dammed electricity is so expensive, mines just gone up £20 a month. Talk about rip off Britain. We have what we call a choc ice here, we usually have one after our dinner, ice cream covered in chocolate. There’s a gap down the side now we’re there used to be full of ice cream. Anything to make an extra buck. Anyway where we. :lol::rolleyes:. Derek.

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

cbWFRK8.jpg

Oil drums between the houses...?

Don't know if they are there in reality.....I don't have that much local Rotterdam knowledge.

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Is this the Sundancer?

xr4G2l0.jpg

Definitively sir !  :)

Thank you for finding me and the fly over.

B.t.w. Great bridge performance, but did you know that all three bridges could be opened by the bridge keeper......:lol:

19 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

Oil drums between the houses...?

Don't know if they are there in reality.....I don't have that much local Rotterdam knowledge.

Definitively sir !  :)

Thank you for finding me and the fly over.

B.t.w. Great bridge performance, but did you know that all three bridges could be opened by the bridge keeper......:lol:

Glad you liked them Fred but who needs a bridge opened?  Where’s the fun in that? :) 

2 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Glad you liked them Fred but who needs a bridge opened?  Where’s the fun in that? :) 

Hmmm.....yes of course, you're right.

I was thinking from a sailor's perspective.....oops.

1 hour ago, Dadtom65 said:

No only a measly 73F here at the moment but our heat is different from yours. Ours think are dryer where yours well Florida anyway was more humid. That’s my excuse anyway. :D. Plus the dammed electricity is so expensive, mines just gone up £20 a month. Talk about rip off Britain. We have what we call a choc ice here, we usually have one after our dinner, ice cream covered in chocolate. There’s a gap down the side now we’re there used to be full of ice cream. Anything to make an extra buck. Anyway where we. :lol::rolleyes:. Derek.

I  remember when I brought my family of four kids up on thirty Quid a week..now it looks like it would not pay the power bill.  Happy days.. Teecee.

When Jack talks about bridge work, I would never expect anything above of the road. Expectation fulfilled!

2 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

goodies from grandma

I like the goodies you got from your grandma. She should start a forum to teach others!

24 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Corrrrect! Plus it causes a bicycler´s traffic jam!

Some wonderful bridge work on your naughtycal flight Jack!:huh:

Great to see you filling your time like this.:wacko:

That last image sure looks like the Root Kanaal branching off to the right.:wacko:

2 hours ago, jean marc said:

great shots Jack - very cool flight - and I recognise the Golden Gate Bridge :lol: ... well at least its color :P

Thanks Jean Marc!  It would appeal more to me if the bridge was yellow :) 

1 hour ago, VH-KDK said:

Some wonderful bridge work on your naughtycal flight Jack!:huh:

Great to see you filling your time like this.:wacko:

That last image sure looks like the Root Kanaal branching off to the right.:wacko:

I’m speechless Martyn!  This was hilarious!

10 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

We are so impressed with your legendry flying Jack, that we are going to install a commemorative plaque on every bridge.:wacko:

Have to go now ta ta.:wacko:

:lol:  Thanks Martyn, Mr. Man Of Many Puns! :)

8 hours ago, lifejogger said:

These are super shots Jack. Rotterdam looks great.

Thanks John, it does indeed, they did a great job here.

5 hours ago, adambar said:

That kind of bridge work, I thought maybe, never mind....great shots Jack. :D

Thanks Adam, I have a bridge in my mouth, porcelain but who'd want to see that? :lol:

3 hours ago, mikee said:

Beautiful set of shots Jack :)

Thanks Mikee!  Appreciate it.

2 hours ago, paulb said:

Super set of shots Jack! Great flying my friend! :)

Thanks Paul, it's always fun to get into a hover and fly as low as possible, not easy with this old Saitek throttle with it's constant spikes in it.

Just now, European Mountain Man said:

Well Jack a super bit of flying on your part and i enjoyed all you set of screen shots i was expecting you where going inverted when i see bridge work ect i was wrong regards EMM 

Thanks EMM!  If it was a plane then yes, but it's impossible with these upside down ceiling fans.  They won't cooperate. :D

4 minutes ago, FireRx said:

lol, you haven't tried the BO-105 , eh Jack? B)

That's awesome!  I would love to do that in the sim or real life.  But as a real aircraft mechanic I have to wonder what the g load is on that rotor hub and how often he has it overhauled.  Depending on how he does it it may not be too bad on it but it's still a huge amount of g's on the whole works.  Still, this guy is amazing!

Archived