Welcome back.

VH-KDK

I finally searched out a couple of old favourites of mine yesterday and now happily have them up an running in P3DV4.0

1.pz1.jpg

The first one is the WSS PA-44.

2.ps2.jpg

The other is the Warbird Sim P-51D Little Friends.

16 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

So great to see some old stuff has found its way through the backdoor into v4. I am as happy with some of my (officially unported) planes :)!

Thanks Gerold and most of the fears of the sky falling in with the change to V4 have been unfounded.:lol:

Nice! Only one of my old purchases won't work in P3D no matter the hoops you jump through which saddens me as it was a fantastic plane.  Thankful though it's only at least one.

RIP Aerosoft Katana.. 

36 minutes ago, styckx said:

Nice! Only one of my old purchases won't work in P3D no matter the hoops you jump through which saddens me as it was a fantastic plane.  Thankful though it's only at least one.

RIP Aerosoft Katana.. 

Some of my treasured old freebies wont work as they, I think, have FS9 components but I can still use them in FSX.:rolleyes:

Some of the airports wont work either but the really important ones to me have worked.:)

3 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

The planes are cool Martyn but man oh man do I like those fields in the first one with the cloud shadows.  Very sedate and inviting.

Thank you Jack, there was not much sunshine on this flight and by the time I reached my destination it was decidedly gloomy.:huh:

2 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Great planes and scenery Martyn!!!!!!  So the Warbird Sim P-51 works in P3DV4???  I will have to bring mine out of the FSX hangar and try in in P3DV4.

Cheers John, it works a treat as have most of the planes I have added without the installer.:)

1 hour ago, paulb said:

Well done Martyn! It is great to get some of these older airplanes working in P3Dv4 :).

BTW, Ozx has some nice schemes for the P-51.

Cheers Paul, I will have a look once the site is up and running again.:huh:

Just checked and still down.:(

18 hours ago, styckx said:

RIP Aerosoft Katana.. 

Fully with you, Styckx. I miss the Katana, too.

Only 11 months after p3dv4 release Aerosoft also fails to update their Airbus and sceneries like Munich or Nice. That is really disappointing.

16 hours ago, adambar said:

Good for you Martyn, I also got the Warbirdsim B&C model working as well. :)

Thanks Adam, it is always a relief when these old favourites work in V4.:)

On ‎3‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 2:15 AM, Stillwater said:

Fully with you, Styckx. I miss the Katana, too.

Only 11 months after p3dv4 release Aerosoft also fails to update their Airbus and sceneries like Munich or Nice. That is really disappointing.

I great shame especially for such a big business too.:huh:

1 minute ago, VH-KDK said:

I great shame especially for such a big business too.:huh:

Plus one. I only have the QW757, a Nemeth copter and five (5) Aerosoft products with no update information. Compare this with the company that hosts this forum!

5 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

I currently experince the same while working myself back into the Iris PC-21...:)

I still have quite a few I have yet to try in V4, one day maybe.:D

5 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

Plus one. I only have the QW757, a Nemeth copter and five (5) Aerosoft products with no update information. Compare this with the company that hosts this forum!

Well the QW 757 trashed my FSX install:angry: for some reason so it is now binned!:(

Not only have ORBX got their sceneries working in V4 in quick time but there was no charge.

We don't know how lucky we are.:lol:

Just now, VH-KDK said:

Well the QW 757 trashed my FSX install:angry: for some reason so it is now binned!

I have EXACTLY the same observation! Don´t know why, but I have no urgency to see her coming into v4.

Honestly I would rather buy their 787 once updated...

3 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Not only have ORBX got their sceneries working in V4 in quick time but there was no charge.

We don't know how lucky we are.:lol:

Oh, we do know! And that is one reason why I do not hesitate to spend some money with this sustainable company...

4 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

I have EXACTLY the same observation! Don´t know why, but I have no urgency to see her coming into v4.

Honestly I would rather buy their 787 once updated...

I am not alone then, I thought it was something I had done Gerold.

There is no way I will try it again, which is a shame as I like the 757 and this one was very well done.:(

Archived