Eindhoven in The Netherlands for TTM

Jack Sawyer

6 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

Great and varied helo preview shots Jack...lots to see in these.

Thanks Landon, and I haven't even scratched the surface.  Had to quit as yet again real life calls.  Sigh.  :unsure:

5 minutes ago, styckx said:

Great set Jack!

Thank you very kindly kind sir!

4 minutes ago, BradB said:

I assume this is the new True Earth ? . Anyway looking mighty fine Mr . Jack . :unsure::)

Cheers

John

Yes sir, mighty fine John, it gets a 100% buy recommendation from me. :)

2 minutes ago, mikewies said:

Nice looking shots Jack. Like the lighting and shadows in the urban shots. Did it take long to download?

Thanks Mike!  I have AT&T fiber so it took exactly three hours.  I did other things and then it was installed but it takes a lot of disk space.  I'll have to buy a 2T SSD and use the dynamic link feature on it so I can store more TrueEarth on it, more soon I hope!

10 hours ago, olderndirt said:

Just a touch of yellow on the chopper - your therapy must be working :).

It is, kinda, OND, but I'm sure I'll be back in al all yellow plane soon. :D

10 hours ago, TigerTigerM said:

Neat shots, but concerned the yellow paint has flaked off the chopper!:)

Many thanks

TTM

Thanks TTM!  I like this livery, it was done special for me and I really appreciate it.  What is your opinion of the area?

9 hours ago, adambar said:

Splendid captures there Jack! :)

Thank you Adam!

7 hours ago, Mike707 said:

These look great. I am loving how TE looks.

Thanks Mike, see too, and I have a lot to explore yet.

6 hours ago, paulb said:

A great showcase Jack! :)

Thanks Paul, thank you kindly my friend.

Just now, European Mountain Man said:

Fantastic set of shots Jack how long did it take you to download the Nederlands i am downloading now when it started 2hs 30 mins to complete it is down to 58 mins now it is a good

job it is not a bigger country for it would take all day regards EMM  

Thanks Stewart.  It took precisely 3 hours.  It took up a LOT of room on my drive I use for the dynamic link so I may have to move it to an even larger SSD.  But from what I've seen so far it's a real beauty of a scenery.

1 minute ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Stewart.  It took precisely 3 hours.  It took up a LOT of room on my drive I use for the dynamic link so I may have to move it to an even larger SSD.  But from what I've seen so far it's a real beauty of a scenery.

Thanks Jack 54 mins left now any one that has slow broadband it would take them day to download  EMM 

1 minute ago, European Mountain Man said:

Thanks Jack 54 mins left now any one that has slow broadband it would take them day to download  EMM 

I look forward to seeing your mountain shots of The Netherlands EMM! :D

Seriously, it's very nice, please post as I'll be busy all day most likely, again. :wacko:

8 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I look forward to seeing your mountain shots of The Netherlands EMM! :D

Seriously, it's very nice, please post as I'll be busy all day most likely, again. :wacko:

B.t.w. It looks like we do have mountains:

(music starts after 45 seconds)

-Fred-

20 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I couldn't figure out how to get the fifth season yet.

Maybe that is the reason why all mountains in Germany and Austria are flooded with Dutchmen in winter: They just don´t get enough snow in their home country. 

The main hard winter event should be the https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twaalfstedentocht - but it does not occur each year...

Nice shot, btw, Jack!

16 hours ago, bernd1151 said:

Marvellous shots, Jack. I always have problems, when trying to fly  a heli in a straight line :huh:

Thanks Bernd, it took me a long time to get used to it but it's really a lot of fun because you have to pay constant attention.

15 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Maybe that is the reason why all mountains in Germany and Austria are flooded with Dutchmen in winter: They just don´t get enough snow in their home country. 

The main hard winter event should be the https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twaalfstedentocht - but it does not occur each year...

Nice shot, btw, Jack!

Thanks Gerold!  

Archived