Well at last i am back just tested and did a flight from Geneva to Milan with p3dv4.1 and pta and Adams preset  it is nice to be back after installing my windows and the sim complete

reinstall of p3dv4.1 and all my orbx scenery ect i do hope you enjoy my set of shots regards EMM

ZqVv13x.jpg

E6WG0st.jpg

LAUSANNE

53HLCBF.jpg

pfoTodA.jpg

LI1oJj2.jpg

d8nyN3I.jpg

gxtsOCf.jpg

SION

2mmJwzj.jpg

fIfzYzh.jpg

SION AIRPORT

32QJaHM.jpg

YU888NA.jpg

gbFTliV.jpg

NNAGy5O.jpg

HEv350V.jpg

Z4yREfZ.jpg

qm7M8ur.jpg

aSG2N5A.jpg

a2xjTPF.jpg

NOT FAR NOW

kIgUCKX.jpg

nBR2PQe.jpg

I  have had a good flight and no problems at all and i hope you all have enjoyed my set of shots from my first flight regards EMM

A monumental task doing a reinstall these days with all of the bits and bobs we use to make our fsim experience enjoyable and visually realistic.:ph34r:

These views prove that it has all been worthwhile, glorious series EMM.:)

11 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Nice ones EMM, glad you're back.  I couldn't imagine doing what you do, reinstalling everything, that's why I make regular backups, I'd rather have several root canals that do what you just did! :o

As much as I have now cured my lifetimes fear of the dentist I know what I would prefer to do Jack.;)

Just now, VH-KDK said:

A monumental task doing a reinstall these days with all of the bits and bobs we use to make our fsim experience enjoyable and visually realistic.:ph34r:

You ain't kidding Martyn, my new PC will be ready in about a month.  I'll have to do a LOT of what Stewart just did.  But it'll be worth it to consign this PC to the spare room and use it for playing Skyrim. :D

3 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Nice ones EMM, glad you're back.  I couldn't imagine doing what you do, reinstalling everything, that's why I make regular backups, I'd rather have several root canals that do what you just did! :o

Thanks Jack i am pleased you liked my set of shots it only took me 3 days  the worst bit was having a cu rapt update had to get Microsoft phone me they did and it took him over 2 hrs to put it right   and he phoned my from the Philippians regards EMM 

3 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Thanks Martyn i am pleased you liked my set of shots from my flight and it is good to be back regards EMM

54 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

Great to see you back up and running EMM, and on a nice clean install of all your Orbx goodness :) Nice shots to show back up with.

Thanks Landon i am pleased you liked my shots it took me 3 days to put every thing back on the worst bit was having a corrupted update  in windows 10 updates i have to get Microsoft

to phone me and sort it out i tried for a day  but could not do it so Microsoft phoned me from the Philippians for nearly 2 and a half hrs to sort the problem out it is a good job he phoned me

i would of had a large phone bill regards EMM 

15 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

Glad to see you back here Stweart, with the good news of a clean & running new-install. Plus, you are back at your home turf of Lake Geneva and the Chablais!

Thanks Gerold  i am very pleased you liked my set of shots and it is nice to be back with all my friends regards EMM

Sorry to hear you had to do a complete Windows (and P3D?) re-install. It reminds us that we often live on borrowed time with these "games" machines of ours.

But ... it's a relief to see that you're up and running again - probably with a much leaner, meaner system! Thanks for the PTA preset mention: I'm glad it found its way back on!

As ever, your European shots are a treat. Are any places in Europe you *haven't* visited (sim or RL)? :D.

Adam.

2 hours ago, Adam Banks said:

Sorry to hear you had to do a complete Windows (and P3D?) re-install. It reminds us that we often live on borrowed time with these "games" machines of ours.

But ... it's a relief to see that you're up and running again - probably with a much leaner, meaner system! Thanks for the PTA preset mention: I'm glad it found its way back on!

As ever, your European shots are a treat. Are any places in Europe you *haven't* visited (sim or RL)? :D.

Adam.

Thanks Adam i am pleased you liked my set of shots and if it was-ant for your self Adam with your preset it would not look so good as it does and i have drove over most of Europe

in the 25 years or so i was truck driving and sometimes fly the route to Spain and Italy in the sim brings back memories of my driving days regards EMM  

Archived