182 at Homer

Jack Sawyer

11 minutes ago, lifejogger said:

Super set of screenies Jack and you colors look right on....  Is that airport suppose to be setting on a small Plateau?

Thanks John.  I didn’t notice that till now.  I guess I’ll have to run the Vector tool again.  You can see the light poles buried in the trees, don’t think this is correct 

1 hour ago, European Mountain Man said:

Super set of shots Jack i enjoyed your flight  and i like shot 6 a super catch Jack regards EMM

Thanks EMM!

54 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Beautiful set Jack, Homer is a very picturesque location.

Thanks Martyn it sure is 

43 minutes ago, Iain Emms said:

Great set of shots Jack. 

cheers 

Iain 

Thanks Iain!

8 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks 

no

tweaked then flew

Gotcha...thanks for the clarification. I think the settings look good overall. Just didn't want to say that if each couple of shots had different settings...could get confusing then ;) 

11 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

Gotcha...thanks for the clarification. I think the settings look good overall. Just didn't want to say that if each couple of shots had different settings...could get confusing then ;) 

I was changing REC sky colors because in most of my shots with clouds there’s a greenish tint I don’t like.

3 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

Testing, testing, testing, simmers life is hard, Jack.

The AI traffic shows a new symptom of the Sawyer virus, it seems: Flying in a wake... :D

Thanks Gerold and isn’t that so true.  As for that that purely coincidental yet cool.

8 hours ago, adambar said:

Everything looks just fine to me Jack! :)

Thanks Adam but I need to run Vector and see if it's a plateau issue, I don't have any mesh installed yet so I wonder if this is normal.

8 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

Love it Jack. I hope you gave a good talking to that big bully of a jet driver:angry:. Shakin yea all up:o and make yer spill yer beer:angry:. Gosh.:P:D:)

Thanks Karl!  Oh yeah, I gave him what for but beer?  I made him pay for a new bottle of Merlot! :P

4 hours ago, Sundancer said:

What did you think in shot #5, Jack, when ATC told you that you were number 2......:o

B.t.w. the color atmosphere in shot #3 is great.

Cheers Fred

Thanks Fred, what did I think?  I thought how dare he cut ahead of me, he wasn't being polite to a little old 182! :lol:

2 hours ago, mikee said:

Beautiful set Jack :)

Thanks Mikee!

Archived