Continuing Swiss tour

Jack Sawyer

This flight was yesterday, all Orbx, 1400 hours, AS4 real weather.  It was a beautiful day for flying.

LSMM, Meiringen to LSGR, Reichenbach.

R5boGwO.jpg

4iHppP3.jpg

oOYfqQR.jpg

TCEK3Yi.jpg

umSremh.jpg

SFKO6bg.jpg

RtvnyEC.jpg

XOu4KXs.jpg

wSWqcBa.jpg

7zN1PlF.jpg

0YlfmZ9.jpg

mxZBaDH.jpg

Po65Jy0.jpg

Pk6Kf9O.jpg

OH23dz1.jpg

M6gjBPg.jpg

BU3GdpD.jpg

Very detailed here, people moving around too, love this place!
BPAdTS1.jpg

obCTmuu.jpg

fFD9n4s.jpg

Just now, VH-KDK said:

Another fantastic set Jack.

Glorious mountain scenery and some nice little details in some views.:)

Thanks Martyn, that's what I like the best, all the details you see on the ground.  I love the buildings especially.

48 minutes ago, Iain Emms said:

Grand set of shots Jack

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain!

41 minutes ago, flyingleaf said:

Truly beautiful shots Jack. Amazing scenery. Well done. Bye the bye didn't I see "Heidi and her Grandpa" on one of them hills?:rolleyes::D:)

Thanks Karl, Heidi?  Yeah, she was singing something about how the hills were alive, with what I have no idea.  Grandpa was nowhere to be seen. :blink:

That is really cool to see those detailed buildings at the airport where you landed Jack. Very nicely done Orbx. Sweet shots to show this off Jack, as well as all the good looking shots through the Swiss valleys.

1 hour ago, Sniper31 said:

That is really cool to see those detailed buildings at the airport where you landed Jack. Very nicely done Orbx. Sweet shots to show this off Jack, as well as all the good looking shots through the Swiss valleys.

Thanks Landon!  I agree, this is just part of Europe LC right?  And yet it's nicely detailed on the ground, I really like this airport.

Great set of shots indeed!

7 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Landon!  I agree, this is just part of Europe LC right?  And yet it's nicely detailed on the ground, I really like this airport.

Are you quite sure you've landed in LSGR Reichenbach though? It looks like LSGK Saanen to me... Hence the detailed buildings. :)

10 hours ago, Bermuda425 said:

The ideal plane for the trip, you see lots of em in this part of Europe!

Thanks Erik, I didn't know that.  It's a great plane but very difficult to slow down especially from altitude.

9 hours ago, adambar said:

Gorgeous shots Jack, reminds me a lot of PNW! :)

Thanks Adam, I thought the same thing, also looks similar to Alaska.

8 hours ago, Wakashi said:

Glad you are enjoying your globe trotting Jack and spending the family fortune, you are certainly sending back some fine shots for the rest of us to see and drool over! :P

Thanks Roger, family fortune?  Both cents? :unsure:

5 hours ago, paulb said:

Super set Jack! Great scenery :).

Thanks Paul!

3 hours ago, Just Fly said:

Great set of shots indeed!

Are you quite sure you've landed in LSGR Reichenbach though? It looks like LSGK Saanen to me... Hence the detailed buildings. :)

Thanks and you may be right.  I'm not sure now.  LSGK was on my list and I did fly there but it was several flights ago, not sure now. :wacko:

Archived