LOWI nooks and crannies

Jack Sawyer

In Innsbruck is an olympic (1964 and 1976) ski jump tower.

It is located on the south side of the valley and I am pretty sure it is part of the scenery. You can't miss it.

Take a look, I am sure you can do some acrobatics there.....;-)

Cheers Fred

1 hour ago, stewart1 said:

very nice set of shots Jack regards stewart

Thank you Stewart!

1 hour ago, Sniper31 said:

You sure managed to find some great looking nooks and crannies Jack! Truly great set of shots in this spread. Your LOWI scenery settings are looking really good in these too!

Thanks Landon, it was challenging and fun.

30 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

In Innsbruck is an olympic (1964 and 1976) ski jump tower.

It is located on the south side of the valley and I am pretty sure it is part of the scenery. You can't miss it.

Take a look, I am sure you can do some acrobatics there.....;-)

Cheers Fred

Hi Fred, it's in one of my shots, I was thinking about it but Julio did one just like that, I may do it eventually. :D

29 minutes ago, paulb said:

Excellent detail shots there Jack! :). Super colours in your pics as well! ;)

Thanks Paul!

1 minute ago, BradB said:

Jack I hope your transport patient is okay after that "interesting" arrival into the helipad . :o:rolleyes:;):lol:

Cheers

John

All I had was some fine beer, no people, for some reason no one wanted to fly with me.  :(

1 hour ago, bernd1151 said:

Some great flying and superb set of shots, Jack! I don't think I'd be able to fly a heli under a bridge ;)

Thanks Bernd, I never thought I could but it took a lot of practice.

1 hour ago, Stillwater said:

Great shots, really, Jack. Plus the adequate flight action & pad landings. You get more and more routined in the sim, maybe you should now focus on a real PPL...

Thanks Gerold, already had one, but I'm permanently grounded for medical reasons.  :(

57 minutes ago, Sammy H said:

A wonderful set Jack, and LOWI NEVER gets old.  Truly just a statement of beauty!

Thanks Sammy, I 100% agree!

2 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Some skilful flying while exploring and I now realise it is safe to look around LOWI's nooks and crannies.:huh:

I have never done it because I thought they said there were crooks and nannies there.:o

:lol::lol::lol:  Mr. Pun has now gone to Mr. Spoonerism!  I love it!

13 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Hi Fred, it's in one of my shots, I was thinking about it but Julio did one just like that, I may do it eventually. :D

Arghhh....you're right, I completely overlooked it.

I was so focused on a snowed tower in a white environment  (watching OS too much I think.....) that I missed it.

5 hours ago, Sundancer said:

Arghhh....you're right, I completely overlooked it.

I was so focused on a snowed tower in a white environment  (watching OS too much I think.....) that I missed it.

Not a problem Fred, I think with my "style" of flying a lot of stuff may get overlooked. :D

10 hours ago, adambar said:

Impressive set of shots Jack, as well as your helo skills. :)

Thanks Adam!  And what makes it even more difficult is I don't have a joystick, maybe someday, I use a yoke so it can be tricky.

7 hours ago, Bermuda425 said:

Mind-bending captures Jack!

Thanks Erik!  Hope you can get your mind straightened out, I try with mine, both cells, but it never seems to work! :D

6 hours ago, Eugene Kremlev said:

Real  real, real!, Jack! :)

Thanks Eugene!

4 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Cracking set of shots these Jack. 

cheers 

Iain 

Thank you Iain!

Archived