ESSA to KPSP

Jack Sawyer

5 minutes ago, Bermuda425 said:

I think this is my favorite so far Jack!! Al this technical talk and so much action everywhere, and the shots look breathtaking. The characters really fit the scenes!

Wow!  Thanks Erik, that makes me feel okey dokey fine!  Really glad you liked it! :)

@Jack Sawyer - I may have took the shots Jack but it was your masterful craft of putting it all together that makes this one special.

Truly a remarkable job my friend.  I absolutely love them!

Thank you again for doing them, I know we been talking about this for a bit now and it was everything I knew it would be and then some.

:D

3 minutes ago, Sammy H said:

@Jack Sawyer - I may have took the shots Jack but it was your masterful craft of putting it all together that makes this one special.

Truly a remarkable job my friend.  I absolutely love them!

Thank you again for doing them, I know we been talking about this for a bit now and it was everything I knew it would be and then some.

:D

Wow!  Cool Sammy, I'm really glad you like them!  Your reaction makes it all worthwhile and of course the Orbx scenery helps a great deal too!

6 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Wonderful comic Jack, thanks for making me laugh again!:lol:

That is one huge drink mixer they are looking at and I like the way Fred is looking over the dash in the third last window.:)

Well done again.:P

Thanks Martyn!  I love it when people laugh at these comics.  It really is a humbling experience.

7 minutes ago, Captain Lars said:

That was hilarious, Jack, and a wonderful idea. I hope to see more comics soon (and especially since it was a 777). I'd love to see a Double 7, too! :lol:

Thanks Captain, I have quite a few here, I only post them here but if you PM me I can send them all.  Really glad you liked them!

Jack really did outdo himself in this one.  Of course I love all of them but something about part 2 with Fred talking about cats and dogs keep me cracking up.

Jack puts these things together and makes them quite the memorable experience.  He gives you free reign on pics and where you want to take them and then he adds his little twist and makes them a masterpiece.

8 minutes ago, Sammy H said:

Jack really did outdo himself in this one.  Of course I love all of them but something about part 2 with Fred talking about cats and dogs keep me cracking up.

Jack puts these things together and makes them quite the memorable experience.  He gives you free reign on pics and where you want to take them and then he adds his little twist and makes them a masterpiece.

Gosh, thanks Sammy, I don't know what to say but thank you, really, thank you and thank you all.

8 hours ago, paulb said:

LOL! :lol:. Very funny Jack!  Well done! :)

Thanks Paul! 

6 hours ago, stewart1 said:

Fantastic bit of work Jack i enjoyed looking and you made me laugh so mutch regards stewart

Thank you Stewart, glad you liked it.

6 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Fantastic flight - but more this is an outstanding piece of humor here, "Fred"! Each picture tells a story, how good is that!

Thanks Gerold, I really appreciate that you like them my friend!

5 hours ago, dolf8857 said:

Amazing and fantastic Jack, could watch all day your commics series !

Thanks Dolf!  They're not easy to do but sometimes they come together well.

Archived