2 new toys

Well i got 2 new toys today  1 is Madeira for v4 and the other is a Gulfhawk a nice yellow aircraft Jack would like this one on offer at just flight .

Just a short flight around Madeira with p3dv4.1 and rex sky force and pta i hope you enjoy my screen shots from my flight regards Stewart

iHtPRXU.jpg

9qgtOXg.jpg

XyBV3Bz.jpg

HCJCC5a.jpg

Xh5eq1T.jpg

67y8hJ8.jpg

i think i have that virus on my pc

SjVOjHX.jpg

tzAkMwY.jpg

rFg0RAm.jpg

3nocIQ1.jpg

Yzwlh1y.jpg

wPoasRd.jpg

5iVFpw4.jpg

unZWJJg.jpg

1I6cf9M.jpg

4kQOBUx.jpg

8VPmTtI.jpg

Stewart, was that you doing aerobatics??? You, who only seems to fly straight and level over mountains???? It seems even the European Mountain Man has succumbed to Sawyer Exposure....I guess the yellow plane was a hint ;)  Some cracking shots though Stewart!

10 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

Stewart, was that you doing aerobatics??? You, who only seems to fly straight and level over mountains???? It seems even the European Mountain Man has succumbed to Sawyer Exposure....I guess the yellow plane was a hint ;)  Some cracking shots though Stewart!

Thanks Landon i am pleased you liked my set of shots like you said it was the yellow plane that made me do it regards stewart

You obviously found handling your new plane and landing at that tricky unfamiliar airport a piece of cake.:wacko:

It is very interesting to see how the runway has been built here in the fourth image, no room at all for expansion or error.:o

Enjoy these new instalments! Even the 3rd party sceneries take profit from the glorious Orbx Global - I take them as the salt in my soup!

PS: There is only one cure against this virus on your computer, as far as I know: You have to uninstall all flight sim programs completely. If you want this...?

14 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

You obviously found handling your new plane and landing at that tricky unfamiliar airport a piece of cake.:wacko:

It is very interesting to see how the runway has been built here in the fourth image, no room at all for expansion or error.:o

Thanks Martyn i am pleased you liked my new plane and my screen shots regards stewart

12 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Enjoy these new instalments! Even the 3rd party sceneries take profit from the glorious Orbx Global - I take them as the salt in my soup!

PS: There is only one cure against this virus on your computer, as far as I know: You have to uninstall all flight sim programs completely. If you want this...?

Thanks Gerold  regards stewart

1 hour ago, Benny said:

? Sorry but this is an Aerosoft scenery no????

Are we not suppose to show only ORBX stuff???

Or I'm missing something???

Ben

Hi Ben,

Stewart can best tell you, but I am not sure this is the Aeroxxxx version of Madeira.

I am not at home so can't check, but as far as I remember it looks different. I do have the Aeroxxxx version at home.

Cheers Fred

1 minute ago, Sundancer said:

Hi Ben,

Stewart can best tell you, but I am not sure this is the Aeroxxxx version of Madeira.

I am not at home so can't check, but as far as I remember it looks different. I do have the Aeroxxxx version at home.

Cheers Fred

Hi Fred i do believe only orbx scenery regards stewart 

Nevertheless, very nice pictures from Stewart and the water effects (reflections) are great .....! What settings do you use there Stewart :huh:

... with my P3Dv4 - that does not look so great .... :-)

Ted :-)

14 hours ago, TedRuby said:

Nevertheless, very nice pictures from Stewart and the water effects (reflections) are great .....! What settings do you use there Stewart :huh:

... with my P3Dv4 - that does not look so great .... :-)

Ted :-)

Thanks Ted  i will mail them later to you regards stewart

Archived